Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki Update

Go down 
+16
lRoderick
MrBigCheezz
Does it matter?
Scriblz
Gluscap
Zanos
Ozirus
ElpChidori
Eternal2
Krypto406
Shadow
Vegito05
Hyamoto
Kyuz
Coold
Musab
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Akatsuki Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm

if u can become al without any boost u obviously wont need any boosts afterwards...if ur saying an uchiha will most likely become al the boost afterwards wont change anything about that
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Shadow wrote:
fuck the boost..al should be al cause of skill

Tell that to the kage and their boosts.

Akatsuki will almost always be outnumbered, fighting a kage, and in other villages(which also gives those villagers a boost.) If anything the boost should be higher.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:29 pm

well i was also opposed to kage boosts so Razz
also why only 5 members and not a few more?
2 more would be better

also im all for this idea from ozirus
"nerf the kages boosts to 10% also."
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:05 pm

There are probably 20 lvl capped people "MAX" on the game. If they get 5, there are 5 more for the other 3 Villages. I've seen other games which allowed the akatsuki to have like 9 members. Imagine 9 capped players coming to raid your Village at the same time. I mean FUCK. 5 is op enough. If they got more than that GG. Maybe they can have 9 when we reach 100 players.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Without the defense stat lower level players in a village are still capable of doing significant damage to maxed out characters.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 pm

IMO, the team thing should work to their advantage in the sense that the two people in a group should get boosted if they are within x amount of tiles of each other. It incentivizes each person in the team to fight along side each other, play off one another and protect each other. If Troj is indeed going to give them another boost from the feedback on this post, at least give one that has some counterplay to it. People will probably go for one squad member and focus them down so the second member is easier to kill.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:34 pm

I think shadow has leader in the bag
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Skilled in dick riding, this one is...

Star Wars reference.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Eternal do you still have your yuki?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:47 pm

No, but I made another one. Is this really the kind of question you ask on the forums though?
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Not really im just saying your yuki was amazing for damage so you might be able to
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Embarassed
 I like this guy...

Edit: now
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 pm

I stoped liking meww and elp so i generaly have a better opinion of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Woah, Nathanok's suggestion would be fucking dope. For real, that'd be epic.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Nathanok wrote:
IMO, the team thing should work to their advantage in the sense that the two people in a group should get boosted if they are within x amount of tiles of each other. It incentivizes each person in the team to fight along side each other, play off one another and protect each other. If Troj is indeed going to give them another boost from the feedback on this post, at least give one that has some counterplay to it. People will probably go for one squad member and focus them down so the second member is easier to kill.
this idea is nice indeed...except for the boost part..got what i mean Suspect?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Dafaq you mean? The "boost part" is the whole post lol

Oh and maybe members w/o their teammate on/recruted could just have half the boost all the time. When that member is on they'd get no boost unless they're whitin the tiles radius.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:32 pm

remove the parts(sentences) where the word "boost" is included >:O
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 pm

What? No. The main point is that the akats would have to be near their teammate to have the boost, like in the anime/manga where you see em always together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Nathanok wrote:
IMO, the team thing should work to their advantage. It incentivizes each person in the team to fight along side each other, play off one another and protect each other. People will probably go for one squad member and focus them down so the second member is easier to kill.
thats whats happening in the anime without any boosts >:O

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

If they getting a better boost for being together I want their current boost for being alone to be like half a kage's.

Edit: I am just for them having flat boosts so they can fight people without teaming because they want their boost.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Youre right about the teaming single players, that'd be gay. Maybe the boost should just work inside a village where everysingle person wants you dead cuz you're most likely going to raid them and are worth 6 inf?
They could have flat boosts outside of the villages, that way there'd be no gay teaming to fight everysingle ennemy they see. I liked the teammates range idea, its different, seems cooler. If it couls be tweaked and implemented it would be cool as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Does it matter?

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 am

make akat OP and make them worth like 10 inf so its kinda like a mini game
Back to top Go down
MrBigCheezz

MrBigCheezz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:54 pm

For 10 inf you'd have to make them op as fuck! Gas would be instant killing 2 akatsuki + missions.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Indeed. The Akatsuki are supposed to be the hunters. Not the ones being hunted.

Anyway, my thoughts were the following: Giving them a defense and an HP boost would be good enough. Harder to kill, yet not having any more OP damage than other players. And the AL would have a bit more than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update   Akatsuki Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Update
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next