Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaime1996

Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free? Empty
PostSubject: Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free?   Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi ! this is .Dark-Angel200. ! i am a big fan of NNG, i noticed that the game is having lag troubles and now you are paying a pretty expensive server, so i would like to know if you are interested in my hosting services for FREE ! just to support the game, 0% lag and 0% cost !
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free?   Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 pm

We just bought one
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free?   Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 am

Jaime1996 wrote:
Hi ! this is .Dark-Angel200. ! i am a big fan of NNG, i noticed that the game is having lag troubles and now you are paying a pretty expensive server, so i would like to know if you are interested in my hosting services for FREE ! just to support the game, 0% lag and 0% cost !

So this means... you have 0% chance at getting host!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free?   Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you needing a trustful lagless server to host NNG for free?
Page 1 of 1