Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hungryman for Mod

Go down 
+4
Krypto406
Vegito05
Zanos
Guy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 pm

I could be a mod. I would be on a lot, and maybe not be afk 90% of the time. I know the game well, and could answer questions for people. No experience as a mod, but i've been in charge of things in byond games several times. Wouldn't abuse unless told to.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Aren't you like 12?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Lol you seriously made one. Btw, if you get told to, its not abuse, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 am

Zanos wrote:
Aren't you like 12?

12? What made you think that?
I'm 16, still young I know, but i'm not one of those people who's egos get overinflated because they think there are no consequences for what they do on the internet. I have no tolerance for people like that.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 pm

I've seen others ask this and not get it, but I'm going to ask anyway. Give me a two or three day trail run, and if you get any complaints about me abusing or being an ass, then I'll edit this topic so no one has to look at it anymore and not pursue mod anymore.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
they think there are no consequences for what they do on the internet. I have no tolerance for people like that.
I will assume the harshest consequence you can get from this game is being banned, but we have seen multiple people ban avoid so I dont think you can give someone a real consequence for their actions.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
they think there are no consequences for what they do on the internet. I have no tolerance for people like that.
I will assume the harshest consequence you can get from this game is being banned, but we have seen multiple people ban avoid so I dont think you can give someone a real consequence for their actions.

I'm not saying there always are consequences, its just the people who go onto the internet and say shit that in real life they would never say because they know that the worse that will happen will be a ban. Those are the people I can't stand, anything I say in game i would say irl as well.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:31 pm

A 16 year old as a mod, now that is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:00 am

lRoderick wrote:

Can't do worse than you did.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
lRoderick wrote:

I had a server with a average of 45+ on weekends

And 25-30 every week day

And influenced 600$ toward Berlin in donations.

You have no room to compare my management to yours. Also, you're 16 years old.

click:
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:52 am

lRoderick wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
lRoderick wrote:

I had a server with a average of 45+ on weekends

And 25-30 every week day

And influenced 600$ toward Berlin in donations.

You have no room to compare my management to yours. Also, you're 16 years old.

click:

The server under you was great, don't get me wrong. My comment refers to the fact that a lot of people were banned/jailed/muted for bad reasons or for a longer then necessary period of time, since mods aren't the ones in charge of getting donations or getting more players, they are there to make sure everything is going well.
I've seen plenty of byond games with 16 y/o admins, several of the Naruto GOA rips for example, so I don't see any reason not to have them.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

Well rod. Your position as host was great. But theres a difference between modding and making business. Your modding skills were shit.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Fair enough I guess it was a bad standpoint to compare host to a moderator. With that in mind I suppouse hungry would make a alright mod being their use is being active and resolving issues. The problem then does hungry know the game enough to resolve rule related issues being him a new player. Active sure he has that part .

One also tidbit on my moderating skills they may have been unfavored as well as had a large list of bans. but even with those bans and jails and conceptions I still had a larger player base than this game has seen in a long time. Just talkin stats.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Fair enough I guess it was a bad standpoint to compare host to a moderator. With that in mind I suppouse hungry would make a alright mod being their use is being active and resolving issues. The problem then does hungry know the game enough to resolve rule related issues being him a new player. Active sure he has that part .

One also tidbit on my moderating skills they may have been unfavored as well as had a large list of bans. but even with those bans and jails and conceptions I still had a larger player base than this game has seen in a long time. Just talkin stats.

I'm sure if Zanos changed the Global EXP rate, and gave out more free EXP then he would rake in a lot of donations from newbies not wanting to level correctly. Your overabundant and unwarranted generosity was just a huge tease to idiots, you have a terrible temper and are unreasonable most of the time; you talk like you fight, in circles until we get bored with talking/fighting you.

Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Shit Lord wrote:
lRoderick wrote:

I'm sure if Zanos changed the Global EXP rate, and gave out more free EXP then he would rake in a lot of donations from newbies not wanting to level correctly. Your overabundant and unwarranted generosity was just a huge tease to idiots, you have a terrible temper and are unreasonable most of the time; you talk like you fight, in circles until we get bored with talking/fighting you.

That last line xD
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Quote :

Was this your attempt to make the others smile and say 'rekt'? Because the only thing you made me was annoyed, not laugh, not angry , simply annoyed. You like the others focus so much on veteran perks and when you reach the end game (after using the new player bonuses) you hate to see others succeed. And this is what I see in this post, a inexperienced game manager who managed to scramble a few words to make it sound like a legit reply. Look at big mmos, and look at what brings people to games look at what pre NNG was. Of course you don't look at that, you're looking at the whats on paper and what seemed simply unfair. Bottom line is I exspanded the game's player base and obviously it's popularity(getting NNG on the second page 3rd line and off the 2nd page).

You can throw every criticism you want toward my way, but it doesnt hide that I made the game flourish and what did you do that contributed to the reviving of NNG after months of no hosting and basically being kicked to the curb of naruto games in comparison to me?

Talkin stats.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:19 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Quote :

Was this your attempt to make the others smile and say 'rekt'? Because the only thing you made me was annoyed, not laugh, not angry , simply annoyed. You like the others focus so much on veteran perks and when you reach the end game (after using the new player bonuses) you hate to see others succeed. And this is what I see in this post, a inexperienced game manager who managed to scramble a few words to make it sound like a legit reply. Look at big mmos, and look at what brings people to games look at what pre NNG was. Of course you don't look at that, you're looking at the whats on paper and what seemed simply unfair. Bottom line is I exspanded the game's player base and obviously it's popularity(getting NNG on the second page 3rd line and off the 2nd page).

You can throw every criticism you want toward my way, but it doesnt hide that I made the game flourish and what did you do that contributed to the reviving of NNG after months of no hosting and basically being kicked to the curb of naruto games in comparison to me?

Talkin stats.

I'm not looking at the bigger picture? You had such a short burst, because you threw away your money. You didn't make an impact, and everyone that returns to the thought of your "reign" is riddled with "it was terrible".

NNG isn't a baby, it's a bastard child that has a full-diaper. You just gave it more sugar and candy, worsening the situation. You aren't a marketing genius, you're just another one that bit the dust.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Quote :

I'm not looking at the bigger picture? You had such a short burst, because you threw away your money. You didn't make an impact, and everyone that returns to the thought of your "reign" is riddled with "it was terrible".

NNG isn't a baby, it's a bastard child that has a full-diaper. You just gave it more sugar and candy, worsening the situation. You aren't a marketing genius, you're just another one that bit the dust.

Ye, right about now I know its futile to argue with you. These terms are so hate filled you literallyw asted my time with the hopes you'd combat me with something to reply to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm

lRoderick wrote:

Quote :

Ye, right about now I know its futile to argue with you. These terms are so hate filled you literallyw asted my time with the hopes you'd combat me with something to reply to.

Spoiler:

You're typical to compare when you've got nothing to say. I hate stupid people, and what I hate more are stupid, self-righteous people. Stop glorifying yourself, you're similar to Ceasar at the end of his reign. Just let bygons be bygons, and quit being a cunt because your personality is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:39 am

Stop shitting up hungries app.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 am

Zanos wrote:
Stop shitting up hungries app.
Back to top Go down
Ohadx

Ohadx

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Troy

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:25 am

Ohadx wrote:
https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t1068-warning-all-players-read

Forgot I typed that. I guess I gotta enforce it now.

Don't post on his app again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungryman for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungryman for Mod   Hungryman for Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungryman for Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Applications-
Jump to: