Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes to items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante

Changes to items Empty
PostSubject: Changes to items   Changes to items I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 am

Blood Pill
Default key: Shift-1
Cost: 5 Senryo each to a max of 30.
Restore 5% of your health and another 15% over 15 seconds. 90 second cooldown.

Chakra Pill
Default key: Shift-2
Cost: 20 Senryo each to a max of 30.
Restore 30% of your chakra instantly but lose 3% chakra every second for 8 seconds. During that 8 seconds, you gain the equivalent stats of 20 handseal levels. 120 second cooldown.

Smoke Bombs
Default key: Shift-3
Cost: 5 Senryo each to a max of 5.
Increase defense by 50%, causes you to become invisible for 5 seconds and cause you to do no damage in this time. 10 minute cooldown.

Fuma Shuriken
Default key: Shift-4
Cost: 30 Senryo each to a max of 10.
Launches a huge fast shuriken that deals 5% of the enemy's health and another 10% over 10 seconds. In that time they will leave a blood trail behind them. Shuriken homes on invisible targets but not on visible target. Slows enemies. 90 second cooldown.

Explosive Tag
Default key: Shift-5
Cost: 15 Senryo each to a max of 20.
Arm your next throwing weapon attack with a explosive tag, dealing 20% of the enemy's max health in area. 1 minute cooldown.

Skills can be binded onto hotslot bar.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Changes to items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes to items   Changes to items I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:52 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

Fuma Shuriken
Default key: Shift-4
Cost: 30 Senryo each to a max of 10.
Launches a huge fast shuriken that deals 5% of the enemy's health and another 10% over 10 seconds. In that time they will leave a blood trail behind them. Shuriken homes on invisible targets but not on visible target. Slows enemies. 90 second cooldown.

Explosive Tag
Default key: Shift-5
Cost: 15 Senryo each to a max of 20.
Arm your next throwing weapon attack with a explosive tag, dealing 20% of the enemy's max health in area. 1 minute cooldown.

Skills can be binded onto hotslot bar.
I think these items will drastically change fights. However, The explosive tag seems a bit overpowered just from first glance.

Fuuma Shuriken's method to catch runners is extremely smart. I think it was one of the best features of Sands that they could track people trying to run or fake people out.

Also, the cooldown on things like blood pills seems a bit short. Fights tend to drag on already to about 5 minutes if not longer. Also, clans that tend to be 'endurance' clans such as Snakes, Kaguyas, and Hyuugas will have a hard time making damage stick with items they cannot hope of counter-playing.

Smoke Bomb shows the finger to anyone with an area effect (Iron Unleash, Kaguya Ferns, Uchiha Fireball) by making one able to escape it with minimal repercussions and damage.

I want to actually see these items in action before I comment further, but these are my first thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Changes to items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes to items   Changes to items I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 am

Yea I might make them restore a flat amount of hp based on your level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes to items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes to items   Changes to items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes to items
Page 1 of 1