Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moku for GM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King
Admin
King

Moku for GM Empty
PostSubject: Moku for GM   Moku for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:03 am

In-game Name: Mokujin

I'm level-headed, fair, and doing what needs to be done hasn't ever been an issue. There's a lot of great potential in this game, and the only thing that really needs to be tweaked is the activity and prowess amongst the staff; so I hope there is a staff clean-up. I am well-versed in the rules of the game since I've been playing since 1.96, wasn't one of the more renown players, but I did play among a lot of oldbies.

For the most part, I'm active daily, I do go out occasionally but I'm good at letting people know when I'm not going to be on so I won't just randomly disappear for days on end like some staff members. A lot of the playerbase and staff knows, and I believe likes me and my personality. I also help as much as I can throughout my playtime, and enjoy the ups and downs of this game.

As for my prowess's, as I said I'm level-headed and fair, but I don't have a problem doing what needs to be done. Too much slides, though, I am in favor of warnings but I do believe in punishment. My punishments will be given throughout write-ups on why it was given, so that we wouldn't have any more slipups with people being unbanned under-the-table by unknowing/shady staff members.

All and all, I appreciate you all reading this and giving me a chance. I hope you consider me for Game Master position, thank you.

Last edited by Mokujin on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Moku for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moku for GM   Moku for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:06 am

You're the guy who pretended to be Troy.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Moku for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moku for GM   Moku for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:07 am

Zanos wrote:
You're the guy who pretended to be Troy.

We went over this, that's false.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Moku for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moku for GM   Moku for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Moku for GM!
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Moku for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moku for GM   Moku for GM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moku for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moku for GM   Moku for GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moku for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Applications-
Jump to: