Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jilliana's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JillianaFabi

JillianaFabi

Jilliana's App Empty
PostSubject: Jilliana's App   Jilliana's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 am

I've played 2 years and i know the rules. I'm on daily and very active. Im cool-headed and know most of the players. I have no problem helping new players or anyone else. I try not to take sides in a fight and do whats fair.

All together i've been on beyond since 07. I have been a Gm multiple times on various games and even a replacement owner for a while. I have not been on NNG as long as others so i would like to apply to be an enforcer. We all know the daily BS that goes on in NNG and not many people stop it. If i do become an enforcer can be active whenever needed and solve the problems between players or bug abusers.
Back to top Go down
Troy

Jilliana's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jilliana's App   Jilliana's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:31 am

You're cool-headed? Okay last time I checked. Girls have periods 12 times a year.

Stop lying
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Jilliana's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jilliana's App   Jilliana's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:12 am

'We all know the daily BS that goes on in NNG'

I'd rather you got specific about this. My cynical side says that this could easily be an application for just about any game mod position.
Back to top Go down
Troy

Jilliana's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jilliana's App   Jilliana's App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 am

I'm Troy, and I support this application.

Keep hungryman and Grigori on the staff as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Jilliana's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jilliana's App   Jilliana's App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 am

I suppose Jill isn't a stranger to us. Neither do I doubt her skills. But I think we have too many mods atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jilliana's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jilliana's App   Jilliana's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jilliana's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Applications-
Jump to: