Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benn's Clothing Iconner application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Benn

Benn's Clothing Iconner application Empty
PostSubject: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:01 pm

I've done work for NNG before..non paid..didn't want it or deserve it..
My first real work or NNG was the Jounin medal I created. It involved Kakashi(center) Yamato(left) in base punch icon and Asuma(Right) Also in base punching icon frame.

I've also worked for myself editing characters for a game called MUGEN. I've successfully edited the images pre made by others in order to squeeze out a few more moves from many characters.

I'm usually a really late sleeper. Mostly because I'm bored...as you may have noticed from my constant suggestion posts lol.

I'd easily spend my time iconning because I like the feeling of making something people like.

Here is a little example of some work I can do...Nothing too serious but..I made it within 15 minutes(South and North Frames) Just to show off to TruTH and Chrome. Chrome asked me to make it.

Tell me your opinion?

Benn's Clothing Iconner application Untitled

The cloaks all me..AS I SAID NOTHING SPECIAL....Ikki made the mask I just recolored it. Might I add if not me. I'd pick Ikki or I'd love to work along side Ikki if he was to get such a position or already has one.
(NOTE I ONLY USED DREAM MAKER, HAD I USED GIMP..I'd made it more detail oriented)

Further more...I'm 22 years old currently in college.
My philosophy is, one step at a time and you'll be fine.. No need to ruin things with words or movements that you didnt need.
And I take criticism very easily as it helps me produce better products.

I crack jokes often. Never really take cruelty to the heart, may retaliate trying to be funny verbally.
All around a good guy with a bit of talent, looking to get back into iconning some clothing and even weapons if need be and hoping as a former member of the NNG staff(Started before king, and back when the akat were full of donators, back when Handseal and Tai stats did not exist..back when we used to wear boxing gloves to sock each other up for the old def stat.)
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:20 pm

You didn't use different colors on your cloak. It's just a long white thing that is shaped like a cloak. I'm an amateur iconner and even I know that if you don't give your work any highlights midtones or shadows you can just kiss the quality goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 am

What are the tiny yellow spots on the cloak suppose to represent?

Last edited by Michael Ashford on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 am

Eternal2 wrote:
You didn't use different colors on your cloak. It's just a long white thing that is shaped like a cloak. I'm an amateur iconner and even I know that if you don't give your work any highlights midtones or shadows you can just kiss the quality goodbye.
^This. And its too short.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
Benn

PostSubject: Re: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:47 am

Chidori wrote:
https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t1068-warning-all-players-read Read it.

Thanks Chidori.

Btw you ass clowns should check out the updated version cause F.Y.I Chyeaa did that one*above* in 5 minutes...

TO clerify how you all just fucked yourselves *polite tone and smile*

Troy wrote:
If someone is posting an application. You are in no way allowed to reply to his topic unless you are part of the staff. 

If I see someone do it again. You will suffer consequences in game. 
No matter how stupid you think the application is. Do not post on it.

K thanks

I suggest they all be punished.

But its up to the staff. But they had been warned...lol

Benn's Clothing Iconner application Anbu_cloa2k Benn's Clothing Iconner application Anbu_cloa3kBenn's Clothing Iconner application Anbu_Cloak1Benn's Clothing Iconner application AttackBenn's Clothing Iconner application Attack2

Here is it in a in game view^
Me and the other mods agree, the mask makes this outfit...yet it's still a nice piece.

P.S. Hi Haters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benn's Clothing Iconner application   Benn's Clothing Iconner application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benn's Clothing Iconner application
Page 1 of 1