Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limb Applying for a GM position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Limb

Limb Applying for a GM position Empty
PostSubject: Limb Applying for a GM position   Limb Applying for a GM position I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 am

Because he's the GM NNG deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll troll him, because he can take it. Because he's not our GM. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Neet.

>.> anyways onto the serious note.

I am Limb my IGN is Delphonse most of the time. and I have been a player of this game for years. I am not a name that a lot of people know for good or for bad. but I have played for awhile on and off and it was one the first games and one of the only games I still play on Byond.
I am no wiz kid designer or sprite maker or Code whats ya ma call it. but I am pretty patient and calm and I don't really do much in the way of trolling or calling out people. even if I am in a bad mood I don't take it out on others. My work schedule does make it kinda hard for me to be a huge player in the game. but If I do end up getting this spot i would try a little harder to fit in a little game play in every day. I have been and will continue to be a donator with or without this position. and at work I have been looking over the forums more and more trying to understand the things I don't know about the game while making sure the things I do know about the game are correct.
I will not make this game my life but I will treat it like any other job. I will work hard with players and other staff members and i will try to set certain times of the day to get on most likely 1-2 hours a day. and possibly more on my days off.

So with that I would just like to say that after playing the game and seeing it grow I think I am finally ready to try to apply for some sort of position in the staff.
Back to top Go down

Limb Applying for a GM position
Page 1 of 1