Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roku's GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 pm

In game name: Roku Kaguya
Byond Key: Brozly2002

Reasons why I believe I would be an asset to the GM team.

1. I have Been GM on several other servers for Games ranging from Rp to hack n' slash pvp.
2. I am 26 years of age am very level headed and will do my duties to the best of my ability.
3. I have a 3 day work week so I'd be on pretty much 24/7.
4. I'm fair to other players and do not condone spam killing nor hazing of other players.
5. I know I'm new to the community but I feel that I could do well with this game simply because it doesn't take much to know the ins and outs of this game.
6. I play and work well with others in game or out of game I have made several friends on here but I am still able to remain indifferent.
7. I am not abusive with power or even abusive with a strong character as in I won't attack unless provoked kinda like a snake.(ie Noob uchiha shoots fireballs they don't do damage I fire one bone bullets kills them in one shot oops)

8. I will not be the kind of GM that gives his buddies perks and i will not edit my character I believe you either need to work for your power or if it's Jutsus pay for them if they're from a different clan(Ie I have bakyugan and sharingan I also have snake bind which I paid for)
9. I will not take crap from anyone except for the owner or head GM I will not hesitate to tell people when they are out of line and how they need to fix their actions.
10. Yes Finally number ten I really like this game and I love the icons and graphics I am very computer savvy when it comes to these Byond games and their servers I can easily identify or fix most anything ingame or problems that the server is having within a few minutes.

In closing I would like to state that yes we have a lot of admins on but there are only a few good ones well 3 really Troy which is the owner Musab which is on sometimes usually once or twice a day and Krypto.... I'm sorry to say he is on all the time but Afk a lotttt we need another GM to take up any slack there is so that Musab troy and Krypto can deal with real problems like Iconning(ie waterfall needs a Kage/ Bandum and iron needs one as well they need to be playable bases Plus there's that entire section of the map that's empty that could become I dunno Hidden mist village). I could help out a lot with this game as a GM or atleast keep the noob traffic questions to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi Roku,

You wrote this application during a time when the game got offline. And during a crucial time whereas it indeed seems that we are facing many difficulties. And in these time of difficulties, you wrote this application and stepped up. I can pretty much believe that you truly show care, enthousiasm and interest in this game. You seem to be motivated a lot. So with that, you have my respect.

However, I don't think currently it will prove any difference since we are preoccupied with more important things. We have to lay our priorities for now. However, in the future I think your application will prove more worth.

I would prefer not to speak to freely, but we're currently in a situation where we are deciding the future of NNG. And we hope to solve it. Bear with us untill the end.

Kind regards,

Game master Chidori

P.s: I'm active as much the other guys. Don't forget about me. Wink But even we have times where we need to take a slight break from all of this. We have our own personal lives, yet still try hard for this game at the same time. At least, that's what I believe.
Back to top Go down
Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 am

Indeed I have heard your name whispered on game and on the forums as the greatest player of all time or scariest.... Thanks for the look and Here's to hoping NNG can come back up soon and if you guys need a new server just let me know I know of one that's good enough to run 100+ ppl and it only costs $15 a month
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:34 am

Brozly2002 wrote:
Indeed I have heard your name whispered on game and on the forums as the greatest player of all time or scariest.... Thanks for the look and Here's to hoping NNG can come back up soon and if you guys need a new server just let me know I know of one that's good enough to run 100+ ppl and it only costs $15 a month

lmao
Back to top Go down
Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:56 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Brozly2002 wrote:

lmao

Imma challenge your Hyuuga as soon as My Kag is up to speed(I have Bakyugan....hehehe)
I need a real challenge
Back to top Go down
Brozly2002

Brozly2002

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am

Bump affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roku's GM app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku's GM app    Roku's GM app  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roku's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Applications-
Jump to: