Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random App Cuz Why Not

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Promeyz

Promeyz

Random App Cuz Why Not Empty
PostSubject: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Well Since The 3 People I Hate Most Are Gone Now (Berlin, Musab And Elp) Might As Well Make An App For Admin So Yea.

Key:Imjohny1
IGN:Temari

Byond Admin Experience: I Was An Admin On NNL And A Few Other Games. Also Did Some Iconning For NNL.
I Was Also Admin On Other Games But I've Been On Byond So Long I Don't Remember Any Of Them..

Why You Want Dis Position: Why Not... Very Happy  Nah But Seriously I Played When The Game Came Back Up And That Was For What Like A Week And I Was Banned By Rod Who Abused His Powers. Got Unbanned By Zanos And Then Was Banned By Daichi.. Who Also Abused Him Powers. After That Well Berlin Banned Me For Calling Him Childish And That Was What Like A Year Ago. So Basically I Want Admins That Don't Abuse Shit... And Can Seriously Enforce Rules And Host Events...

Time Online: Well I Just Started Playing Again But I'll Probably Be On Most Days. I'll Be On Late On Mondays And Tuesdays Because I Don't Finish College Til Around 3-4 Pm. Wednesdays I Finish At 1:15 Pm So It's Not As Bad Then I'm Free For The Week. I Generally Play For A Long Time Whenever I'm Online, Depends How I'm Feelings As It Can Range From 1-2 Hours To Like 10 Hours Or Longer. Oh And I Live In The UK In England In Case The Time Zone Matters.

Personal Life: Well I'm 18 As Of The 1st Of This Month And I Go To College Studying Software Engineering (Coding Programs And Such) And I Passed Games Design Last Year. Let Me Think.. I've Been On Byond What Like 5-6 Years And I Played 1.96 Which I Still Think Was Better Than 2.0 But That's Just My Opinion. I've Played The Big Rips Like NNF And NNL. A Few Other Less Popular Ones. When I Heard Berlin, Musab And Elp Where Gone I Figured I'd Be Able To Play Again Which Is Good. I Know How To Code With Vb As I Haven't Been Taught Any Other Coding Language Yet (Doing Java Next Year Though). I'd Learn How To Code Using Byond But I Find It Very Hard To Stay Focused On A Bunch Of Random Text Which Is Basically Every Byond Coding Tutorial Ever So Yea. Can't Really Think Of Anything Else To Put Down.. Thanks For Reading I Guess.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm

bounce and do you like check your text afterwards to make sure youve capitalized every word?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:01 pm

You forgot to say your a complete faggot and you dont know anything about the current state of the game.
Back to top Go down
Promeyz

Promeyz

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:59 am

You Still Mad About That White People Music I Put On? Jeez You Gotta Chill Kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 am

Nah, He Just Statin' Facts, You Fag
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:05 am

I didnt even hear your music, its cause you insulted mah chicken-lover Kanye West.
Back to top Go down
Promeyz

Promeyz

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I Don't Listen To Rap Music... Musab Why Are You Even Still On Here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random App Cuz Why Not   Random App Cuz Why Not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random App Cuz Why Not
Page 1 of 1