Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

████████████

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:42 pm

It seems that you've got the balls to approach us. Behold: the Akatsuki.

Spoiler:

If you want to know more about us, then prepare yourself first by reading through this.

████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████

Challenging Rules:

The Akatsuki Leader can only be challenged by three people a day. And said three people will have a days probation if they lose, meaning they can only challenge every other day. The challengers must also be level 150+, as to not waste the Akatsuki leaders time.

The Akatsuki members can be challenged once every three hours by members of their own clan; the exception being if the challengers clan isn't in the Akatsuki, in which case, said challenger can challenge any Akatsuki member.

When there is a new Akatsuki Leader or Member chosen, they will get a days rest before taking new challenges. Unless of course this person is prepared to accept your challenge anyway.

████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████ ████ ███ ██ █ ██ ███ ████

Basic Rules:

First:
There can only be one definite position of any clan in the organization. 

Second:
There are 4 extra filler spots that can be taken by any clan.

Third:
You must be level One-hundred or higher; we don't allow the obviously weak to join our ranks.

Fourth:
Leader can boot and invite members with the vote of one other member. If five members of Akatsuki agree, they can boot the leader.

Look upon the current ranks and weep

Definite Spots:

Copy Ninja - ChidoriX (Leader)
Uchiha - Shadow
Medic - Kitachi
Wind - Windy Cuff
Clay - Deidara
Sand - Free Love, Free Peace (Yomi)
Iron - (Vacant)
Kaguya - (Vacant)
Snake - Imposter Cal
Hyuuga - Tevin

Filler Spots:

Uchiha - LittleBamBam
Sand - Joe
Uchiha - Letric
Wind - Razmaru

For Akatsuki members:

Akatsuki members are required to work in 2 man Squads. The list of the squads are written down below:

[Squads in development and discussion]

Shadow/Bam and ChidoriX           (Uchiha+Copy)   -> Dark Static
Yomi/Joe and Deidara/Xonax       (Sand+Clay)       -> [gimmename]
(vacant Iron) and Cal                  (Iron+Snake)     -> Iron Fang
WindyCuffs/Razmaru and Ansem  (Wind+Kag)       -> Blade Storm
Kitachi and Tevin                        (Medic+Hyuuga) -> [gimmename]

Last edited by Chidori on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Dark Static baaad.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:02 pm

ShadowV2 wrote:
Dark Static baaad.

Get me a better name then D:
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Game has really gone to ass. Shadow has an akats spot.
But then again the akats has never been exclusive. So I guess its at the same state its always been in.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:52 pm

cheers STEPHANIE cheers STEPHANIE cheers STEPHANIE cheers STEPHANIE cheers

@Elp  Lol I didnt even notice that akat has 10 + 4 members. Thats just too many. Whats even filler spot. Imo even without powerup 6 or 7 in total is enough. Right now with this many members it just feels like another village.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Lol Squad Dark Static
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 am

Ikr.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am

ShadowV2 wrote:
cheers STEPHANIE cheers STEPHANIE cheers STEPHANIE cheers STEPHANIE cheers

@Elp  Lol I didnt even notice that akat has 10 + 4 members. Thats just too many. Whats even filler spot. Imo even without powerup 6 or 7 in total is enough. Right now with this many members it just feels like another village.
The reason we decided to have that, is because it's really difficult to have at least 2-4 Akatsuki members online at the same time. And many of the guys log in, on very uncertain times. A village could probably have about 40 members, whereas only 15 people are online at the same time. And only 5 people are actually being active doing something inside the village.

From experience of the past, having Max 6 Members with Powered, would have only 1 or 2 members online at the same time. By having 10 members, the chance of having multiple squads working together would be a bit larger. 

And the reason I made filler spots, is because some guys tend to go inactive now and then. And because we made squads with Clan + Clan, means that a filler could fill in the spot of a guy who's not online at the time. 

I agree with you, on first hand it might seem like it's just another village. But if you look at how it's actually in game, the player base in Akatsuki is average 4 members online at the same time. I might consider to cut it down if it's too much. But with positions switching hands all the time, it's really difficult to have dedicated and reliable active members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

████████████ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ████████████    ████████████ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

████████████
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: