Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earth Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Owner

Earth Release Empty
PostSubject: Earth Release   Earth Release I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Village: Would put it in Rock, but since there in no Rock village at the moment, it'll go in Sand.
Focus: Stamina/Attack Power

Earth Release: Rock Fist Technique - Slow yourself immensely for 2 seconds while gaining range and damage. At the end of the 2 seconds, you deliver a powerful punch that drives you forward based on how long you charged it. Enemies you collide with are dealt damage, slowed briefly, and knocked back slightly. Activate the jutsu again to release the punch early, but you won't dash as far and the damage will be lower.

Earth Release: Earth Flow River - Create a small river of mud in front of you for 5 seconds that slows enemies that walk on it. You gain 2% of your max hp back per second if you stand on your river. Enables the use of Earth Dragon.

Earth Release: Earth Dragon - Anyone standing on your Earth Flow River will have a giant dragon made of earth erupt from underneath them. The dragon carries them upward, and then disperses, making them fall from a high distance.

Earth Release: Speared Armor - Earth like spears cover your body, creating a defensive shell. This increases your defense by 40% and you reflect 2% of the damage people deal to you. Lasts 5 seconds.

Earth Release: Shock Wave - Click an area and rush to target location. Upon reaching target area, crash into the ground and create a shock wave that eminates in all directions. The shock wave starts at 150% damage, decreasing by 10% for each tile in travels. To summarize, rushes to an area and deals higher damage to close targets.

Earth Release: Mud Wolves - Create 5 wolves on your location. The wolves go into a frenzy like state, rushing in all directions. They remain running in random directions until one of the wolves makes contact with an enemy, at which point all the wolves will converge on the target at once.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

Earth Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Release   Earth Release I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:05 pm

amazing dante but the speared armor did you mean it wiill reflect 2% of damage in which the enemy has to make physical contack against you. for eg a chidori hitting you but not being hit by a pheonix or sickling wind or clay bugs.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Earth Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Release   Earth Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:56 am

I guess it wouldn't make sense to reflect ninjutsu based attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Release   Earth Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Release
Page 1 of 1