Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

balancing idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manniblector

balancing idea Empty
PostSubject: balancing idea   balancing idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 am

Was thinking about chakra natures. like if there was some kind of quest type thing to learn a nature like how you get rasengan. then emplementing for example if you learned fire nature say maybe your an uchiha you would do more fire damage but water would hurt more and wind would hurt less. You could also put in combining natures like teammates use fire and wind at the same time for example.
another idea was halving the hp given by strength.
then my final idea has nothing to do with natures or balance just more ninja feel, and that is trees dont stop ninjas. They could hop into them to hide more likely. Then theres those rocks and how people trip and fall on there face in the show.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

balancing idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: balancing idea   balancing idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Like I never hated the idea of everyone getting 1 or 2 extra element jutsus based on an element of their choice, but everything else seems like more money then they're worth. The only actual balancing idea is halving the hp given by strength and that is really insignificant. The last two would just annoy me, besides, what skilled ninja trips on a rock?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

balancing idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: balancing idea   balancing idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Oh yes. Ohohoho, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

balancing idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: balancing idea   balancing idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

balancing idea
Page 1 of 1