Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance blabla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV4

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 7:01 pm

BecauseICan. Add your own two cents kthx.

Obligatory starting with Uchiha.
- There are two ways of nerfing em. You either nerf dmg or the slows. For the dmg you could nerf inferno, fire burn and phoenix flowers. Because thats most of the stuff our dmg is coming from. And of course chidoris base dmg is somewhat too high.
- Or you can remove the df bind, slow on chidori current, body illusion and ephemeral so keep the dmg but no slows. Chidori current could for example do same dmg and push ppl away instead of slow and silence. (Chidori nerf on this one too)
Or ofc you can go the middle way.

Kaguya got dem regen, def and dmg. It really depends on where you wanna go with kag. Tanky regen with less dmg. Or less tanky regen with same dmg.

Yuki is still the same old one prison and over. Ppl still say squishy justifies taht dmg but 200-300 less health than for example uchiha and all those escapes + mist shouldnt give them one prison > gg.

If a Hyuuga catches you its over. In return they could have more health in return because the hyuugas ive fought so far seemed a little squish.

I havent seen many Irons , in fact only Vexatus, but toxick shock really should be removed. Its a free cluster (+ gathering). EDIT: Vexs gathering did around 1k dmg to my uchiha. Pretty sure cluster is somewhere around taht too.

Copy needs raiden nerfed. Assassinate and ds removed. I dont get why ds is still ingame. Its basically free dmg. Yes, you can outrun it but only if youre at the right angle and got space. And assassinate is basically a free ohko combo.

Tai is doing too much dmg imo. I know all they got are linear attacks but still. Just one move of them did 1k dmg to my uchiha so Idk if they can kill with a combo?

Nara binds too frequently to do that much dmg wiht only one bind. Especially that jutsu that pulls you towards them makes it a lot easier to bind.

Sand imo should be the tanky clan and not kaguya. But right now sand got normal to squish health but one coffin and its almost over. So less dmg and more tanky instead?

And where are the wind and snakes at?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:20 am

Uchiha I'm having trouble with, balance wise. I want them to remain a burst clan, but have to work for said burst. Body Illusion seems to make it a little too easy.

Kaguya I have some plans for. I'm going to take some of their hp away, and I'm going to lower their damage only a little more.

Hyuuga I personally don't see as unbalanced, but everyone swears they are. So I could be wrong. I'll have to look into them.

Copy Ninja's Raiden is the only thing I'd nerf about them.

Tai Spec is balanced beyond all hell. They're by far the most balance clan in the game. It's my favorite clan, and the only clan I play. I lose 85% of the fights Im in. But I feel no urge to change them, at all. They have reasonable damage for having to get so close. Their combos are results of good aim and reaction time.

Nara I agree with is a little much right now. I'm trying to figure out what to do with their binds.

Sand I'll look into making a bit more tanky with a little less damage
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:14 pm

If you want to keep uchiha as a burst clan removing the slows would do. Ephemeral and chidori current makes hitting a lot easier. You could turn current into a defensive jutsu, making it push enemies away. And ephemeral could just blind longer instead of slowing too. (You could also remove df bind and give it slight dmg boost.)
And about body illusion. The only reason we hit after body illusion is because of the 0.5 stun. If you remove it it will be a lot harder to hit after it. But you could also change it so that after youre hit, your body dissolves into crows and you become invisible for a few seconds instead of teleporting. So essentially another mastered sub.

Well after fighting some more tais it does seem that they have trouble hitting and following up with combos. And their hp doesnt seem to be high either so Idk, time will tell.

But forreal, copys assassinate is bs. Idk if youve ever been comboed by them but assassinate essentially is a far better body illusion which lets them ohko you in one combo. And even if you dont want to remove ds, its still doing too much dmg for being a free hit. At some point you could sub and ds wouldnt follow you but now even sub wont prevent it from following you.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Copy has the ability to zap behind you, and it is impossible to dodge DS when someone is behind you obviously. Also, raiden mechanics wise is like sandstorm for windies, but it slows hard af, and does way more damage and they can teleport behind you for an auto hit. DS and raiden alone can do 1k+ damage and it never misses. Raiden needs a damage nerf, and DS needs to be a lot weaker on a copy because their jutsu variety makes it more op than it is on wind. The problem with DS is that it is heads and shoulders better than the other final copy jutsu. Like Great Dragon Flames is absolute trash compared to DS. DS needs a nerf (for copies only) and the other jutsus like Great Dragon Flames could use a buff, just for the sake of making them worth getting.

Kaguyas don't have that many damaging jutsu tbh their damage is mediocre. They need to lose their op sustain but get damage in return. The Snake RB passive needs a nerf as well.

Shadow is right about Uchiha btw
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Shadow all you want is for Uchiha to lose 90% slows why? I agree the slow on emph isnt needed and body illusion's stun. But all else can stay and why are you targetti g nagish it already lost its silence. If you remove slows off uchihas then most burst and tanky clans will shit on us. Plus I think we should buff uchiha chakra and the passives which increase the chakra cost on jutsus I mean those stuff make uchiha a chakra puddle in this lvl cap.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Because I always thought of uchiha as a skillshot clan with no slows. And fighting without chidori current slow isnt that bad as everyone thinks it is. You do miss more but if uchiha did become underpowered without slows then we could decrease the chakra cost on demonic blood to compensate for missing jutsus too much.

Oh and I was wrong abbout hyuuga needing more health e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balance blabla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance blabla   Balance blabla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance blabla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: