Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenges should be best 3/5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Challenges should be best 3/5 Empty
PostSubject: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Best 2/3 is not indicative enough of true ability. 3/5 would be better... is what I would say, but with new endgame missions coming soon, I'm not so sure...
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Because Dante said he gonna add arenas to every village Im gonna hijack this thread to suggest something. Once the arenas are done there should be a statue from the "arena champions" in each arena. Only if youre also getting tabs the kill would count towards that goal.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm

ShadowV4 wrote:
Because Dante said he gonna add arenas to every village Im gonna hijack this thread to suggest something. Once the arenas are done there should be a statue from the "arena champions" in each arena. Only if youre also getting tabs the kill would count towards that goal.

What would determine an arena champion? Number of wins? Ratio of wins to losses?
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:36 pm

Wins - loses = points, cause this essentially considers both wins and the w/l ratio.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Makes sense to me. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wouldn't you guys get tired of seeing a statue of me in every village tho? Cool
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:47 am

Fantastic idea. Will be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenges should be best 3/5   Challenges should be best 3/5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenges should be best 3/5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: