Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitomaro

Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Page   Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 am

Dear Dante

I want to help this game and i want to make it popular again but as we all know that cant happen over night. That is why I would like to make a facebook page to keep the players informed about the game. It makes sense that a game which is only 3 months turned on  does not have enough players and I am sure that is because people dont know that it is working. Every time you turn off the game we think (I think) that it wont go back up and of course in am few days of inactivity we forget about it. Give this game a chance.

Idza (Pohlepnik12)
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Page   Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:30 am

I know what I'm doing. I can see exactly how many players log in per day. When I see the player base dropping by 10 per day, of course Im going to lose interest. I took it down because there were only 8-12 players at max all day. That isnt worth my time to continue. Like i keep telling everyone, if there isnt at least a 20 player average, I wont continue the game. It isnt worth it. School took a lot of the players, so id put it back up in the summer anyways.
Back to top Go down

Facebook Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Applications-
Jump to: