Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New insult - Neko Tier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

New insult - Neko Tier Empty
PostSubject: New insult - Neko Tier   New insult - Neko Tier I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Aiight so everyone knows the guy 'Neko' that pretends to be a girl. aiight so this dude was AL for the longest(He is a medic, so, come on now we all know why he had AL), insulted me the longest saying that I was just trash tier. Pretty much neko is tryign to be the new me(Im gluscap). Literally when I was 116 and he beat me, he just kept ranting about how hes a god now that he beat me(Cause yea, I am a  god).

So I turn 120, and shit gets real. I beat this dued literally 3 times in a row. And he pretends like it didnt happen

New insult - Neko Tier 4j91c

New insult - Neko Tier Mhu0r4

New insult - Neko Tier 9kz94w

And what seven crazier, I didnt even fight him this next time, I just threw empty palms. And this dumbass gets hit by so many I was able to talk whil ehe charged at me. And whats even CRAZIER, I was letting him hit me. And once he did enough hp to kill me, I knew he'd pretend like he actually beat me when ti shows up in ooc. Once again showing Neko is now officially my bitch.

New insult - Neko Tier 2hqqdxw

=

So what does this mean? When you see someone who says they beat you when clearly they cant and ignore the L's they just took? It's called Neko tier, spread the word.
Back to top Go down
paco777

New insult - Neko Tier Empty
PostSubject: Re: New insult - Neko Tier   New insult - Neko Tier I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Lol Fuck a Neko
Back to top Go down

New insult - Neko Tier
Page 1 of 1