Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retarded Leader /Grace Rule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Retarded Leader /Grace Rule Empty
PostSubject: Retarded Leader /Grace Rule   Retarded Leader /Grace Rule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 9:05 pm

There is currently a serious problem with the Challenging system.

So this is how it works, lets say Glu is Sound Leader.

2 people want SL, Satoshi and Yomi.

Apparently, if they both want it, but Satoshi asked to challenge first, they get to fight the SL for Sound leader.

And after Glu has won, Yomi isnt allowed to challenge because of grace on the SL.

Note, both Satoshi and Yomi are online, but simply because Satoshi asked first, they are the only person that gets to challenge.

Do not lei to me, this is literally how things go. Think I'm lying? I brought the same idea to Wulf, a well known and exsperienced GM. And this is the explanation they gave me:

Retarded Leader /Grace Rule 654ri1

Now I've seen multiple times Yomi  said he was ganna try to change this rule, but he left before making the chance. Maybe Yomi has more power than wulf and wulf is just too low a gm level to change a rule. But I've seen Dante / elp host tournies for if mutliple people wanted a leader position.

So am I crazy, or is this whole system fucking retarded. Where is Yomi when you need him.
Back to top Go down

Retarded Leader /Grace Rule
Page 1 of 1