Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyuubi and ANBU Leader

Go down 
+13
Randdaddy
Kyuz
Lord King
Zanos
Shadow
Violence
Ghost of ET
Zane4345
Destructo
Muaga
Ozirus
chrisw
Eternal2
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Kyuubi and ANBU Leader Empty
PostSubject: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 am

First of all, there will be a new rank: ANBU Leader
They will have all the verbs of a Kage when the Kage is offline. They also have 20% damage and defense buff instead of 10%. The Kage can summon the ANBU leader at any time but with a 3 minute cooldown.

Kyuubi and ANBU Leader Kyuubi10

Kyuubi icon is in beta. Will look different.

Every week Kyuubi will spawn. The specific time it will be spawned will be shown so people can prepare. While Kyuubi is spawned, the game world will be vastly different.

People over level 60 will train 50% slower.
You get only 40% ryo from missions
People under level 60 will train 50% faster
Influence for all villages will be set at 80%
Hospital time is reduced by 60%
Deaths from Kyuubi will count as Kyuubi Death Count in your stats tab instead of your normal death count.
Village Say turns into OOC
If all Kages(or ANBU leader if Kage is offline) agrees, they can form a temporary alliance, focusing all firepower onto Kyuubi instead of a massive group slaughter.
Kyuubi will jump around the world. When it jumps to a village, it will
Leaf: Launches tail beast bombs at random areas of the village every 20 seconds, dealing 1500 damage to a large area on impact.
Sand: Clears sandstorm and cause earthquakes in the area that slows and damages everyone in sand for 15% of their maximum health every 30 seconds.
Sound: Launch fire inside sound base from the outside, setting it in flames dealing 300 damage each second in large areas.

Kyuubi Stats
Level 1895
350 Strength
480 Stamina
300 Intelligence
82 Speed
130 Taijutsu
530 Ninjutsu
30 Handseals
Health: 1,000,000
Health Regen: 0(50 per second at <30% health)

Abilities
Swipe: Swipes the area in front of Kyuubi, dealing 700 damage in a cone. Will use every two seconds.
Chakra Slam: Slams the area around Kyuubi with chakra, dealing 1400 damage to a medium range around Kyuubi and stunning everyone in a massive area for 2 seconds and dealing 450 damage.
Tailed Beast Beam: Charges for 1.5 second, slowing everyone down for 5 seconds, and fires a large beam, dealing 2500 damage in a wide line.
Tailed Beast Bomb: Fires a tailed beast bomb at a random target, dealing 3800 damage if it directly hits and causes the area to be engulfed by a black explosion for 12 seconds, slowing down massively and dealing 800 damage every half second to anyone inside.
Giant Tailed Beast Bomb: Creates a tailed beast bomb larger than Kyuubi itself, which he fires after 5 seconds, dealing 10000 damage to everyone within 20 tiles of Kyuubi. Kyuubi jumps to a different location after this ability. Used at 90,75,50,30 and 10% health.
Desperate Tailed Beast Bomb: Used after going under 30% health. After a one second charge, fires a large tailed beast bomb at a target dealing 5000 damage in a massive area on impact.

After Kyuubi is defeated, chaos ensues. Whatever peace treaty will be gone and Kyuubi's body will be left to be sealed by sealing jutsu which is learned by all ANBUs, Akatsuki and Kages. The first person who uses the sealing jutsu without being interrupted for 20 seconds get the Kyuubi sealed into them, becoming a Jinchuuriki.

The village with the Jinchuuriki will have 20% more training speed and -25% hospital time. When the Jinchuuriki logs out, it will get passed on to a random village member until they log back on. It will keep getting passed on when they log out until the original Jinchuuriki logs back on, so there will always be one on the server. The original Jinchuuriki can also pass the original Jinchuuriki status to someone else, whether they're in your village or not.

When the Jinchuuriki dies, they will remain dead for 30 seconds. Again, a enemy with a sealing jutsu can use sealing jutsu for 20 seconds to seal it. The Jinchuuriki can call for help to people with Advanced Tracking such as ANBUs, Kages and other Akatsuki members if they are in Akatsuki

When Kyuubi spawns again, the Jinchuuriki resets. The village with the previous Jinchuuriki deals 20% more damage to Kyuubi.

Jinchuuriki

Base Boosts
+1200 health
+500 chakra
capped at 50 health regen per second

Abilities
Tailed Beast Form: Transforms into 4th tailed mode, gaining 50% damage reduction, and activating tailed beast jutsus. Drains 1% health per second and disabling health regen while this is active until 60 seconds after you leave this form. You have infinite chakra while in this form. Attack power and ninjutsu power are set to 200 while in this form.

Chakra Arms: Your throwing weapon button gets replaced with chakra arms, dealing 250 damage and snaring the enemy for 2 seconds.

Tailed Beast Rasengan: Forms a red rasengan in your hand. The next time you press F will fire this rapid rasengan, dealing 400 damage to everyone in a wide area and another 600 damage on impact.

Tailed Beast Bomb: Charges up a tailed beast bomb. Your mouse click will fire it, launching the ball at that location, dealing 1400 damage to a large area and leaving a black zone for 12 seconds in that location, dealing 400 damage per second to anyone in that area.

Will be added within 2 weeks. Post feedbacks, concerns and suggestions.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:26 am

Sounds op, but fun as hell! Adding this will make the game so much more exciting.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 am

So if the Kyuubi is passed to some random Academy student and they die and get the kyuubi sealed, if the orignal long on will he get it back or is it lost for them? Also what if everyone in the village logs off, does it get passed to a different village and then cycle back to the original when they get on or what :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:29 am

I dont think everyone will ever log out. It will be stored by Stephany NPC or something when that happens though. And yea if it gets passed to a academy student the anbus better protect it.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:36 am

This will be awesome as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 am

Quote :
When the Jinchuuriki logs out, it will get passed on to a random village member until they log back on. It will keep getting passed on when they log out until the original Jinchuuriki logs back on, so there will always be one on the server.

i really like that idea *thumbs up^
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 am

Dayum, This is going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:57 am

These sound great and really cool, but id like to recommend the anbu leader boost to be active only when within there village. To help regulate strength and make sure one village isnt completely over run by one super op guy. will also give strength to said weak village to ward off raiders. this is just my opinion but one of the issues with the game previously was that people would stack on one village leaving the other villages to be lacking, and they would end up paying for it due to not being able to fight back with equal strength.

i think only getting the boost while in your village would actually help and fix this or bring it closer to fixing it.

as long as the anbu leaders online atleast
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:46 am

The Anbu Leader boost is nothing compared to a Kage's, so I don't see the point in have such steps. Besides in this game the balance of power shifts every few days or so; Usually when a Village gets a legitimate or should I say op Kage.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Will the Senju Dna clan, have any jutsu that can surpress or have an unique effect on jinchuurikis and the Kyuubi ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Willl we be able to turn into a jinjuriki later in the game?
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
The Anbu Leader boost is nothing compared to a Kage's, so I don't see the point in have such steps. Besides in this game the balance of power shifts every few days or so; Usually when a Village gets a legitimate or should I say op Kage.

thinking one guy will be on all day to defend isnt logical. the method i mentioned was an either or proposal
its alot easier to have 2 people who can helpa whole village then relying on one, that can go afk or log off.

not saying the anbu leader is gonna be on all day opposed to the kage its just alot more logical to think 2 is better then one

and balance does shift but thats generally between the 2nd and 3rd village sometimes the second or third rises to compete with the 1st.
but the 1st generally rains over the others because they have some op ass guy and no one likes dying so they stack strength in one village due to fear or just feeling strong. though i do love the rebirth system it does help ALOT when it comes to this issue, but eventually u run out of rebirths then end game comes and this issue rises its ugly head
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm

tone down the damage a tad i can see no one being able to hurt the kyuubi and 1400damage on a nuke random areas in village can make life very boring
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
tone down the damage a tad i can see no one being able to hurt the kyuubi and 1400damage on a nuke random areas in village can make life very boring
It might hit for 1400 damage in an area, so more people there the less damage every takes?
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:

its to persuade people to not ignore the tailed beast
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

since anbu power up got removed i dont think the leader should get a power up either
having kage verbs is enough power :O
also the name sucks :O "ANBU Leader" <<<<<< "ANBU Captain"
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Then why be an anbu leader? I'm not gonna be kage just for the title, bro.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Then why be an anbu leader? I'm not gonna be kage just for the title, bro.
ANBU leaders are clearly the leader of the village when the kage is offline. Not saying I agree that they shouldn't get a buff, but there's still incentive.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:53 pm

ANBU Mask: Hide Mastery (GM Insta-Hide), Able to Run in Sandstorm, Name Hide(?)
ANBU Armor: 15% Damage Reduction (All)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 am

naw insta hide is too op unless it gets a cd
also 15% is too much taking the clothes update in consideration
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 am

More like 5-10% for ANBU since Kage power was nerfed to 20%.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am

i think that the anbu captain and the kage should get a small message once an anbu npc starts to fight a raider
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:25 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
i think that the anbu captain and the kage should get a small message once an anbu npc starts to fight a raider

Yeah that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:39 pm

I believe that if you previously had the sealing jutsu, but resigned from that position, you should get to keep it; Because then a missing nin can still get the kyuubi in the confusion of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
I believe that if you previously had the sealing jutsu, but resigned from that position, you should get to keep it; Because then a missing nin can still get the kyuubi in the confusion of the fight.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and ANBU Leader   Kyuubi and ANBU Leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuubi and ANBU Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next