Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage/Chat Thread

Go down 
+70
Dante
Cream
EthemP
ShadowV4
Erox
Ohadx
Calvin16
purplesprite
jbo0o
Jentou
>Tevin<
lrusai
Mr Scarecrowson
Brogoku
Suspicious
Infinityshake
Benn
ShadowV2
Guy
Uzi
Chidori
Axel Himura
Cheezz
Sudara-The Madara Of Sand
fdsag13
Irusai
Itsutaya
Kidogima
King Arch
Polkjm
Jobby
HeilMeinExodus
Jase
heltei15
Musab
Vegito05
Divineeclipse
Troy
Mystifier
Does it matter?
Darronta
Roy
Alex1457
ElpChidori
Meww
Egor
Takeda Ikki
chrisw
Heather<3
Merciless
Coold
Kabeto
Jasai
Zanos
Gluscap
lRoderick
Ozirus
Krypto406
Lord King
Michael Ashford
Eternal2
Fushou
Destructo
Kutski
Kyuz
Hyamoto
Shadow
Kjjones
Kenzo
#Austic
74 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Vent your feelings about the game in this thread. I'll start

Leaf is a clusterfuck of aborted clits, all bitchmade faggots who think they're good for no reason whatsoever.
Shadow you're not noble you're a faggot. Hya you complain about every death, as if you're the best when you're average fucking tier you sorry excuse for a HYUUGA

Edit; Credit to Shadow for the idea, but of course no balls to make said thread

Last edited by Emp(Goat) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

*grabs some popcorn* This thread should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

I didn't understand anything Emp said, eardrums still blown from all the clone explosion spam.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

finaly lul
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Kjjones wrote:
I didn't understand anything Emp said, eardrums still blown from all the clone explosion spam.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
finaly lul
Seriously, you're a lame for staying Leaf. You think that shits gonna make you a better person? Imagine how fun it is to spam kill fuckloads of level 3's
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Kjjones wrote:
USE YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU FUCK BOI I TYPED IT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Shhhh emp, he needs his ears to read...
-.-
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm

luul should have read it carefully
actually if i think about it replace my name, leaf and hyamotos names with urs and u get perfect description of ur personality
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Rage/Chat Thread Empty

So hey Emp, how many dicks did you have to finally suck for people to give you positive rep? Must've been anyone still in sound aye?
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Kjjones wrote:
USE YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU FUCK BOI I TYPED IT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ

My eyes were melted from their socket due to fireball spam.
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 pm

o.o errr.... okay? I'm guessing Shadow killed you when the server was up .... :/ and now your here to complain. Okay Empee your mood swings have gone a little over the boundaries to complain at people over a virtual game. You act like this is the real world and you think your all that for spam killing people? well no matter what people get over it since they know its just a game and just want to enjoy playing it, but it looks like you haven't figured out that it doesn't benefit you in life. So right now Empee go see a therapist for whatever problems you have... I know its not me who see this, but other people. I bet the next reply your gonna give its just gonna be another spam complaint again. I never really knew you will actually be the new Cheezz :/ Hmm... Sad.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Rage Thread Lol.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
actually if i think about it replace my name, leaf and hyamotos names with urs and u get perfect description of ur personality
Emp is a clusterfuck of aborted clits, all bitchmade faggots who think they're good for no reason whatsoever.
Emp you're not noble you're a faggot. Emp you complain about every death, as if you're the best when you're average fucking tier you sorry excuse for a HYUUGA

I'm not a clusterfuck of aborted clits, seeing as I'm one person.
I would consider myself a faggot yea, but I don't think I'm noble
I don't complain about every death, I'm god tier, and I'm not even hyuuga
Doesn't really describe me at all if you think about it

@Hya: I asked people to give me rep, its a choice fam
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:04 pm

change hyuuga with uchiha then and we are done
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Lmao...
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Kutski wrote:
o.o errr.... okay? I'm guessing Shadow killed you when the server was up .... :/ and now your here to complain. Okay Empee your mood swings have gone a little over the boundaries to complain at people over a virtual game. You act like this is the real world and you think your all that for spam killing people? well no matter what people get over it since they know its just a game and just want to enjoy playing it, but it looks like you haven't figured out that it doesn't benefit you in life. So right now Empee go see a therapist for whatever problems you have... I know its not me who see this, but other people. I bet the next reply your gonna give its just gonna be another spam complaint again. I never really knew you will actually be the new Cheezz :/ Hmm... Sad.
You're so ignorant it's unreal. I wish my complaints worked. I act like it's the real world? I'm tryna have fun lol. I have no problems
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
Emp is a clusterfuck of aborted clits, all bitchmade faggots who think they're good for no reason whatsoever.
Emp you're not noble you're a faggot. Emp you complain about every death, as if you're the best when you're average fucking tier you sorry excuse for a UCHIHA

I lol'd.
@Emp: When you're constantly "asking", it's refered to begging, you should have -10
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
_Shadow_ wrote:
Emp you're not noble you're a faggot. Emp you complain about every death, as if you're the best when you're average fucking tier you sorry excuse for a UCHIHA

I lol'd.
@Emp: When you're constantly "asking", it's refered to begging, you should have -10
And if I did? If I did have -10 rep what would it mean?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:
_Shadow_ wrote:

I lol'd.

No special ed yellow font for you is what.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:
_Shadow_ wrote:

I lol'd.

It means !

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

I don't even have yellow text atm, I'm over it.
@destructo, you're a lame and i cant wait to give you more deaths
Your pictures are never funny btw
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
I don't even have yellow text atm, I'm over it.
@destructo, you're a lame and i cant wait to give you more deaths
Your pictures are never funny btw
The only time I'll agree with emp, you have terrible taste in pictures and timing. Brbchidoribye
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Kutski wrote:
You're so ignorant it's unreal. I wish my complaints worked. I act like it's the real world? I'm tryna have fun lol. I have no problems

Complaints don't usually work or effect people in a virtual game sweetie. And I'm stating how the people in this game shouldn't effect you in life and/or self-esteem. I mean, because people may seem to complain in NNG it shouldn't get the better of you and you just need to pass over it. And the thread/topic you made just to rage at people is utterly useless and its just gonna effect you again. I kind of notice you seem stress by your over-complaints on the people in this game. And I'm just saying it wouldn't get the better of people to just complain over stupid things that won't be important in the "real world" it just will effect there self-esteem. :/ So you can make as many topic/threads about how leaf suck or how people suck or spam/rage every single person in the game if it will make you feel better hun.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
_Shadow_ wrote:
Emp you're not noble you're a faggot. Emp you complain about every death, as if you're the best when you're average fucking tier you sorry excuse for a HYUUGA

I'm not a clusterfuck of aborted clits, seeing as I'm one person.
I would consider myself a faggot yea, but I don't think I'm noble
I don't complain about every death, I'm god tier, and I'm not even hyuuga
Doesn't really describe me at all if you think about it

@Hya: I asked people to give me rep, its a choice fam
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Why are you complaining about this? If you want to see abuse I'll set your spawn to a field of rockets.
Do yall even know how long it takes to get 30 rep? The amount of cocks you have to suck bruh
Ehh, I think asking for rep and "sucking cocks" for rep are like night and day. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage/Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage/Chat Thread   Rage/Chat Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage/Chat Thread
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next