Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new character screen v2

Go down 
+8
lRoderick
Coold
Merciless
Michael-MDC
Egor
Gluscap
Tarashi
Kenzo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

new character screen v2 Empty
PostSubject: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 am

new character screen v2 4frrbpN

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 am

Compared to other one what do u guys think
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 am

I like the old one better.

Maybe you can choose a different location for the background. Like the Valley of the End, Leaf's Main Gate, or Sound's Snake Head Entrance.

Just throwing ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
Tarashi

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 am

I don't know if its the blue rectangles or that the clans and village scrolls are centered, but I like this one more. Also, I definitely agree with Kenzo with the background.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:26 am

Or if you wanna get all creative, you can make the BG change depending on what clan you pick. Still tossing ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 am

It looks much more polished this way. In my opinion the blue border should border the whole screen as well, but its very nice atm.

Last edited by Nathanok on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:29 am

Kenzo, there is no point in going into details like that with something that player see few times for few minutes during all the time playing the game Smile About screen, i like this one more
Back to top Go down
Michael-MDC
Admin
Michael-MDC

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 am

Test post, ignore pl0x
Back to top Go down
Michael-MDC
Admin
Michael-MDC

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 am

WOOOO it worked Very Happy signatures are activated now ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 am

too big
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 am

new character screen v2 Okay-meme
Back to top Go down
Merciless

Merciless

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 pm

i like this screen more, looks more organized and cool, but i agree that a more appealing background could be used.
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Why not change the background for each individual village like if you pick leaf you see the leaf kh or something pick sound you see the secret entrance and sand you see there kh
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Coold's is better. I took it too far with a different BG for each clan lmao
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 pm

I liek tihs oen bttr
Back to top Go down
Streetz

Streetz

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:20 pm

While rebirthing with experience you are able to move and punch. This in effect has allowed me to train while on character screen. This is a bug i thought i would present to you.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Streetz on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Streetz wrote:
While rebirthing with experience you are able to move and punch. This in effect has allowed me to train while on character screen. This is a bug i thought i would present to you.

new character screen v2 TrainingWhileCreating_zps47590747
You should post it on the bug section
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Just though about something, this scean also works much better if you were to add more clans then this in the future, since you could always add scrolling over to view more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 am

as i said last time i REALLY REALLY love this X3 and i agree with Kenzo one for each clan might be a tad much XD but itd be cool for the 3 different villages like coold said =o or maybe just like.. a background thats random between like.. 5 ish different ones .-. theres lots of ideas to do for it.. and i agree the plain road next to trees is really lackluster compared to the rest of the stuff on the screen o.o its like having a super epic foreground with just a white background lol o.o
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 am

He went with the village idea, it was on the Test server when it was up. When you selected the Leaf, you saw the heroes's memorial part of the village. In the sand you were in front of one of those sand houses and for the sound it was the lower parts of the hideout, where you have Orochimaru's lab and all with all the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new character screen v2   new character screen v2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new character screen v2
Page 1 of 1