Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Hiding Update

Go down 
+5
#Austic
Egor
Shadow
Leeroy Sweetleaf
Meww
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Meww

Meww

Possible Hiding Update Empty
PostSubject: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:07 am

I love hiding its fun and very helpful, tho in my opinion its a little hard to aim certain jutsus and other attacks if you cant see yourself, i know your supposed to be able to see what everyone else sees and i understand thats helpful and whatnot, but maybe make it so that it works somewhat like hidden mist jutsu, where you can see yourself and hav the invis over yourself to know when your hidden, and have it flicker off when your shadow appears to other players. Just a thought, i think it would be helpful, but thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Sweetleaf

Leeroy Sweetleaf

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 am

I can see where this would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:15 am

let me tell u a secret on how to attack from within the shadows...
put ur...never
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 am

^ as he says
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:45 pm

if by that u mean never attack from the shadows then that would make the ambush skill completely pointless lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:46 pm

naw theres a rly easy way to know where u are even if ur invisible
im running around invisible for like 30% of my gametime and always know where i am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:56 pm

No, hiding is already gay as fuck and if you hide you're a faggot, period.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

stfu im not a faggot q_q
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

if its that bad then why would it be in the game lol and why would there be buffs for it
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

For fags that think they are good, but it should mainly be used by low levels trying to possibly not die from a raid, henge someone quickly without the npcs killing them trying to get into the village, etc.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm

pretty much everyone thinks(thinks, not says) that they are good
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 pm

not true shadow Surprised i think im not good at all XD and hiding should used as a tactic, play smart and not just rush into a village head first attracting every fking npc and player in the village at once lol were not all like Naruto XD some people actually fight smart
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Let me rephrase that anyone defending the use of hide and they have already rb'd. Those are the faggots.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Meww wrote:
not true shadow Surprised i think im not good at all XD and hiding should used as a tactic, play smart and not just rush into a village head first attracting every fking npc and player in the village at once lol were not all like Naruto XD some people actually fight smart
Hide has never had a single tactic involved, its for bitches who can't fight someone head on so they get their little combo in and chunk people, then fight with a huge advantage. Also hiding and raiding is ever worse I can't believe someone would be a bitch and do that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm

'combo from the hiding', 'huge advantage' and 'no tactic involved' in the same sentence...right lmfao
anyway i hope that the other part of that sentence is not a shot at me

btw meww let me give u a hint... curser

Last edited by _Shadow_ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
'combo from the hiding', 'huge advantage' and 'no tactic involved' in the same sentence...right lmfao
anyway i hope that the other part of that sentence is not a shot at me

btw meww let me give u a hint... courser
Oh, but let me give you a hint!
Cursor*
unless you meant a steed/horse.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:55 pm

no i did mean courser as in a horse
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 pm

You guys need to ninja harder. Hiding is fine and the overlay is just a QoL thing.

I agree with OP.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 pm

should make it just like the overlay u get when using bunshin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Hiding Update   Possible Hiding Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Hiding Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: