Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missions Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:19 am

Below, I'm going to make a small guide to each mission currently in game. The list starts from the simple D ranks all the way to the unofficial S rank.This guide (to those who are actually on the forums) will serve as a heads up on what you're getting into when you accept a mission. I won't say the rewards of each mission as they vary on different factors.
Under developement
D Rank Missions
Bee Nest Burning
  • This mission requires you to burn a pesky bee nest and turn it in. The nest are located in trees (obviously) and to burn them, you need to throw the fire bomb located in your inventory at the tree. It is highly suggested that you read the popup shown to you when you receive the mission. You have to throw the bomb when the nest stops moving.

Grafitti Removing
Find Lost Cat

C Rank Missions
Capture A Boar
Defeat Bandits
Herb Picking
Waterfall Water
Hunting

B Rank Missions
Missing-Nin Hideout
  • This mission requires you to travel to the Missing-Nin hideout above Iron and kill the NPC inside. You are given coordinates that, when clicked on, emit a blue light to lead you to the hideout. Be cautious as other villagers may attack you in the hideout.

Sabotaging Mission Board
  • This mission requires you to infiltrate an enemy village and sabotage one of their billboards. To do so, you must get within 2 tiles of the board, click on it, and not move or be attacked for 10 seconds. Best done by using Henge no Jutsu or killing any nearby villagers.

(Sand/Sound/Leaf) Village Assassination
  • This mission requires you to kill three players, Genin rank or higher, from one of the other 2 villages. Be careful to only fight someone you can beat.

A Rank Missions
Defeat Sasuke Uchiha
  • Currently the only A rank currently in game. Due to that, there may be a line waiting to fight Sasuke. This mission requires you to travel to the Waterfall of the End and defeat Sasuke Uchiha. Note: During your fight against Sasuke Uchiha, you cannot run off screen to rest or throw weapons at Sasuke out of his view. This is a bannable/jailable offense if you are caught doing it. Refer to the following link: HERE

S Rank Missions
Capture A Bandum
  • This mission cannot be accepted by an NPC or a billboard, it is a mission that naturally happens. It requires you to capture a village's bandum. It can be your village's or another village's bandum. Doing so will give your village a large influence boost and exp for the capturer. However, the mission count for S rank will only go up to 1 if the village's leader is online.

Last edited by Takeda Ikki on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 am

Capture a Bandum only applys for S rank if your own village kage is on, otherwise it counts as an A rank. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 am

Thanks I'll correct that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 am

Hyamoto wrote:
Capture a Bandum only applys for S rank if your own village kage is on, otherwise it counts as an A rank. Just sayin.
isnt that the other way around?
im pretty sure last time i got bandum kazekage was on and it wss still a rank
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 pm

You're wrong Shadow. No matter the village, if that village's kage is on, then the mission is an S rank.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm

dafuq? elp was on and standing right next to me when i capped sound bandum q_q
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

The key word there is "sound". The only way it would've been an S rank in that case is if the Sound Leader was online.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:31 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:
isnt that the other way around?
im pretty sure last time i got bandum kazekage was on and it wss still a rank
thats what i meant in my first post lol
maybe should have added that im in sand now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missions Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions Guide   Missions Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions Guide
Page 1 of 1