Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New slow system

Go down 
+2
Eternal2
Krypto406
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Maximum 4 levels of slows.

Each level increase your movement speed by 1 tick.

Movement speed starts at 4 ticks and decrease by 1 every 10 speed.

Slows stack but can not go over level 4.

name - seconds

Level 1
64 palms every strike - 5
Yuki 2nd rb - 2.5
Inferno - 0.5
Mountain Crusher - 2

Level 2
Sand gourd basic attack - 2
Sand shell basic attack - 2
poison gas
poison senbon
inside mist
chakra absorb

Level 3
Hyuuga disable - 3
Yuki senbon crit passive - 2.5
Piercing Gaze
iron unleash
willow dance

Level 4
Snake form break
64 palms catch - 2.5
Chidori Current - 2
Medic nerve fuck - 2.5
super medic punch
mark of frost
gold unleash
leg sand burial

Fading slows (4-1 over time)
Empty palm

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

so if you got 40 speed you would have 0 ticks? Or 40 speed is still kinda useless?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm

So basically the worst a slow can do to you is make you run like a noob, right?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:45 am

Krypto406 wrote:
so if you got 40 speed you would have 0 ticks? Or 40 speed is still kinda useless?
Back to top Go down

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:47 am

it will make slows that are normally level 2 slow level 1 slow etc. you would be immune to level 1 slows.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

Where does the 2nd medic passive fit into all of this? Or is that still broken / not in game?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Cleave needs to slow now. It needs to act kind of like disable. Without the ability to critically damage people in a matter of seconds, the 1 second Kaguya's get to hit a nin user isn't going to be enough for me to do anything really. And with this new update cleave is basically unnoticable, so it may need something else in order to make it at least worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Cleave needs to slow now. It needs to act kind of like disable. Without the ability to critically damage people in a matter of seconds, the 1 second Kaguya's get to hit a nin user isn't going to be enough for me to do anything really. And with this new update cleave is basically unnoticable, so it may need something else in order to make it at least worth it.
A 10% max health bleed is unnoticeable?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Inferno slows and it's like 5x easier to hit with. It's hard to catch nin clans with slows being slightly nerfed. Why not give a tai clan another reliable slow? I'm not asking for a damage buff. And 10% is usually about 150 dmg, which I can do in one punch so I don't see why it can't get a slow.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Zanos wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

It's 2.5% for 4 seconds, actually, it doesn't stack with the 6 second c/d.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Lord King wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2.5*4
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Zanos wrote:
Lord King wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2.5*4

Quote :

2.5 percent bleeding for 4 seconds, right? Okay, then, you factor in that you have to wait 6 seconds to add any additonal bleed, so http://lmgtfy.com/?q=4-6#.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm

With regeneration, let's say you have 15 reg per second. 15*6 = 90. Since the jutsu usually does 150 like I said, I'd say 150-90 = 60. And that's if I hit you right after the 6 second mark. I usually get like 1 hit off of nin clans every 10 seconds, so yeah it could use a slow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:31 pm

actually...technically u both are right lmao
zanos asumes that its 2.5% every sec for 4 sec, hence 2.5*4=10
king asumes that its max 2.5% for 4 sec(0.6125*4=2.5)
so much missunderstanding...which one is right though?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Every application of cleave will cause the person to lose 10% of their maximum HP, since I'm pretty sure it does still stop regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

It stops regeneration for 4 seconds, which really doesn't mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:18 pm

40 speed doesnt increase your speed anymore. I thought that it would decrease it to 0 ticks?
Not sure if its making slows less effective either. It does say speed rank 0 in stats though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New slow system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New slow system   New slow system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New slow system
Page 1 of 1