Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozirus

Ozirus

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

If you use piercing gaze, it creates a invisible barrier infront of user, so if you use phoenix right after it is completely blocked out, and if you use fireball it explodes right away. The barrier only lasts 4-6 seconds.

Edit:I was wrong it is permanent, if I use piercing gaze, the barrier will stay in that spot I used it in till a reboot.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:25 am

I actually just found this problem to, or a similar one, when I use assassinate it make an invisible block in front of me called assassinate and when I use empty palms it makes an invisible block called Empty that I had to delete to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Siku

Siku

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

-Which my Empty Palms had an inf CD afterwards, and the block stays after relogging.

-Moutain Crusher also goes on inf CD if palms has been used. MC's animation also isn't working.

Last edited by Siku on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Ozirus

Ozirus

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 am

I think the barriers are causing some of the lag too.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 am

Also another bug for Uchiha, if you use phoenix flower, and you happen to get infront of it, it'll just keep running into you, it should just pass through.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

Another bug, not sure if it was even coded in yet or its a bug but, I'm not getting blind from MS. I fight with it on for 24/7 and I used amat like 5 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha bug   Uchiha bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: