Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu

Go down 
+2
ElpChidori
Vegito05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:32 am

Lukers Luki is using that Jutsu, he is not Kage, and he never has been. Don't ask me how he got it but he clearly uses (and abuses) it.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:38 am

According to the staff: People who have Kage Powered Jutsu without even being the Kage won't get any boosts from it. So the only thing remarkable is the fancy gold-yellow star. I think it was Egor or Truth (Doesn't matter actually) who promoted him to Kage for fun, giving him the Kage Powered Jutsu.

Though I think they should remove it, because it's confusing and mistakes people for a Kage.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

ElpChidori wrote:
According to the staff: People who have Kage Powered Jutsu without even being the Kage won't get any boosts from it. So the only thing remarkable is the fancy gold-yellow star. I think it was Egor or Truth (Doesn't matter actually) who promoted him to Kage for fun, giving him the Kage Powered Jutsu.

Though I think they should remove it, because it's confusing and mistakes people for a Kage.
Fine, I'll use it too.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:09 pm

I use it to scare off noobs i dont have the effort to kill that is about it though
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

bro stop with this grave digging.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

I've noticed that anyone who has been an ex-kage has been using this Powered Jutsu. Despite the fact that it's not adding any powers, people could still confuse the player for a Kage. I've already warned plenty of times to put it off. Seems that people fail to comply. Because of that, I'll be sure to jail anyone who has it on.

If I can't catch it on spot. Please make sure to provide some screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Tbh i dont think its such a big deal but eh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:11 pm

warning then jail
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Berlin Unbann Me!! Your Mature enough Lml Sad

-Im Bored as hell
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Muscle Man wrote:
Berlin Unbann Me!! Your Mature enough Lml Sad

-Im Bored as hell
you're*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu   Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abusing Kage Powered Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: