Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anbu Advanced Tracking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Anbu Advanced Tracking Empty
PostSubject: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm

The fact that Anbu's are unable to use Advanced Tracking in the presence of Deers is pretty annoying. Deers should be removed out of the ''Danger'' list. By the time you find a spot to teleport. You will see the following message repeatedly:
(Also my point is: Instead of finding a right spot to teleport, you would already arrive at your destination by running regularly)

Anbu Advanced Tracking 2482c517-35ab-442c-b585-fafd16323ab0_zps7100b5ff
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:55 pm

I agree. Dem deers can be hiding behind trees sometimes and you cant seem them too.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Deers? lol
Dude I've been completly alone on the screen --> couldn't track....then i saw one of those butterflies flying on the screen.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Deers? lol
Dude I've been completly alone on the screen --> couldn't track....then i saw one of those butterflies flying on the screen.
I once read this following quote coming from Meww:

Quote :
I was in the middle of the ocean when I tried to use Tracking and it still said there was danger.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:
Deers? lol

I once read this following quote coming from Meww:

Quote :
I was in the middle of the ocean when I tried to use Tracking and it still said there was danger.
Yea soemtimes there is really NOTHING, but it still wont let you.
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Imo it should let you tele infront of danger shit
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Coold wrote:
Imo it should let you tele infront of danger shit
If there is anything dangerous....it will stop you anyway. So i share your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Advanced Tracking   Anbu Advanced Tracking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anbu Advanced Tracking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: