Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguya regen bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scriblz

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Its a small bug but people could abuse it really easy
So um i was waiting for sound bandum to CD and i got bored so i started hiting the kabuto npc and realized it was regenerating my health and he cant die so as long as i hit him i couldnt either (i didnt test that theory) but i figure i should report it soo
Back to top Go down

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:06 pm

? what passive? lifesteal?
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 am

Bloodlust or whatever in skill tree
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:27 pm

It shouldn't heal you when you hit npcs, true. But i dont think someone has the time to melee npcs during a fight, just to regen a bit of health.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:31 pm

If u have hardend sword when capped they get 100% crit ratio that is quite a bit of health
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 am

This method can be used with other clans as well. You could also use Hyuuga Rapid Palms, to increase your punching speed. It's kind of an abuse in a way. Especially if a person was about die and regain his health back by hitting an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 am

ElpChidori wrote:
This method can be used with other clans as well. You could also use Hyuuga Rapid Palms, to increase your punching speed. It's kind of an abuse in a way. Especially if a person was about die and regain his health back by hitting an NPC.
If he is about to die, and starts hitting an NPC, he will die. Who can't kill a still standing guy which is almost dead, deserves to lose.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am

Vegito05 wrote:
ElpChidori wrote:
If he is about to die, and starts hitting an NPC, he will die. Who can't kill a still standing guy which is almost dead, deserves to lose.

True, but during a Raid you will have difficulties to focus on 1 person in specific. Or lets say you're trying to capture a Bandum. It's a bitch move to use a method to regain health other than resting + The 5 seconds Defense debuff. (Blood pills are excusable ofc)

Like, I know for a fact that some people run away from a fight and let others take care of the enemy while they find a spot to rest. But you can catch that person in time with the defense debuff they have. A person hitting an NPC for Lifesteal is like Resting without any disadvantages. Then again, I don't know in what scale you're regaining health with Lifesteal.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 am

ElpChidori wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:
ElpChidori wrote:

True, but during a Raid you will have difficulties to focus on 1 person in specific. Or lets say you're trying to capture a Bandum. It's a bitch move to use a method to regain health other than resting + The 5 seconds Defense debuff. (Blood pills are excusable ofc)

Like, I know for a fact that some people run away from a fight and let others take care of the enemy while they find a spot to rest. But you can catch that person in time with the defense debuff they have. A person hitting an NPC for Lifesteal is like Resting without any disadvantages. Then again, I don't know in what scale you're regaining health with Lifesteal.
Its 16% of the dealt dmg (i think so)
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:10 pm

16% of damage dealt is pretty considerable if you have decent punch speed and the fact that NPCs have no crit resistance, so every hit is a crit.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:54 pm

i just didnt wanna really leave it be in case it was a big deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya regen bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya regen bug   Kaguya regen bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya regen bug
Page 1 of 1