Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi's mod status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Daichi's mod status Empty
PostSubject: Daichi's mod status   Daichi's mod status I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 pm

It is all the ovbvious that this person doesnt / should never be a authority of any kind. Not only for their inability to control power. But with their very unstable mindset will/ can / has done the game an injustice. Some proof of his mindset with power:

Daichi's mod status Wh8l

Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Daichi's mod status   Daichi's mod status I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 pm

erm im not rly sure why hes threatening to ban u? for the time when u were mod and host..?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Daichi's mod status   Daichi's mod status I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

20 minutes after I just asked for my Mod to be removed, and Daichi had become the new Enforcer on Dante's server.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Daichi's mod status   Daichi's mod status I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 pm

loool
EDIT: im just being curious...but could u post a screenie from the convo before that too? the one at 10 am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daichi's mod status   Daichi's mod status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi's mod status
Page 1 of 1