Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couple nerfs

Go down 
+4
Vegito05
Ozirus
Shadow
#Austic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Senbon, I think needs one.
Also Snake does, Idk what exactly it is with them but they have the ability to kill you with one glare + sky blade
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Also remove the fucking homing off phoenix flower, it does more dmg than something like clematis, yet is insanely easier to hit
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 pm

snake still does far too much damage..aside from skyblade melee there are those skyblade waves that on top of slowing do a shitload of damage...they dont even need to use edo

and phoenix is actually indeed a bit too easy to hit with...but if homing was removed we should we able to spread them again like before the revamps...or u could decrease the damage

EDIT: and those yuki senbon spam are annoying but im not sure if u could nerf them without making yukis underpowered
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Shadow wrote:
snake still does far too much damage..aside from skyblade melee there are those skyblade waves that on top of slowing do a shitload of damage...they dont even need to use edo

and phoenix is actually indeed a bit too easy to hit with...but if homing was removed we should we able to spread them again like before the revamps...or u could decrease the damage

EDIT: and those yuki senbon spam are annoying but im not sure if u could nerf them without making yukis underpowered
Snakes do to much damage compared to how tanky they are. There regen passives are ridiculous imo, when I was 1v1ing Fatty, got him down to about 10%, he regen'd to about half in under 10 seconds.

I agree with the homing part, either get rid of it or make it not do so much damage. if you get hit with 2 its about the same damage as a DF, and more cause of inferno.

Yuki's should not be touched, there way to squishy, and there is a select few who are actually good with them. That ice berg jutsu needs to get fixed though, the icon shows 3 tiles wide, but only hits them if they are dead center
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Ozi, fatty got regen passives + 42 stamina. Also sky blade's dmg is ridicolously low. Glare bind does more dmg than sky blades. With experimental body, the melee gets a bit oped.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 pm

If you get caught with Striking snake it sets you up for a huge beat down

I personally think Sky blade is fine and does whats its intended to do.
When its max lvl it does 30 percent less dmg.
The glare thing is iffy as fuck sometimes you can ohko people at full health other times it dosn't even last a second.

As for the Regen i love it.
Snakes aren't meant to die fast (1snake=3-4yukis)

And after i use up my 3 dmging Jutsus im basically im just running around waitng for Cd so i can miss my striking snake for the 4th time and run more circles.
(Ps. This is completely bias)
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm going to go ahead and say what I've said about Uchihas multiple times in the past.

They are the only clan that has major chakra issues even with significant investments in skill tree and stats to improve their chakra/regen. This is especially true with the demonic blood change. Uchihas will sap their own HP if they spam and their jutsus cost a LOT of chakra if they're spec'd to hit hard.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Without Poison Tip, you can't do enough damage with senbons to need a nerf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:59 pm

actually 18-19 int and 3 chakra flow is enough for uchihas..without getting demonic blood ofc..
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
If you get caught with Striking snake it sets you up for a huge beat down

I personally think Sky blade is fine and does whats its intended to do.
When its max lvl it does 30 percent less dmg.
The glare thing is iffy as fuck sometimes you can ohko people at full health other times it dosn't even last a second.

As for the Regen i love it.
Snakes aren't meant to die fast (1snake=3-4yukis)

And after i use up my 3 dmging Jutsus im basically im just running around waitng for Cd so i can miss my striking snake for the 4th time and run more circles.
(Ps. This is completely bias)
Yea, Snake Glare Bind needs to be looked into, I think that's why Snakes are a little OP.

@ Zanos: All I'm asking is for Phoenix to NOT be homing, a simple tweak.

@Ikki: Maybe make the rate of fire for senbon lower then?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Shadow wrote:
actually 18-19 int and 3 chakra flow is enough for uchihas..without getting demonic blood ofc..
Without demonic blood, yeah. Which is why I said if they are spec'd to hit hard.

I maintain that phoinex is fine. Fireball and ephemeral are both rather slow and predicatable, and D. Flames is singled tiled, and both have comparatively high cooldowns. Uchiha can't really survive if they're caught by melee clans(fuck yuki passive, seriously), so having a good long ranged damage jutsu that isn't dodged incredibly easily is necessary.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:08 am

then lower the dmg, Shit prolly does more than Clematis, a 1 tiled jutsu
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:58 am

Lowering the rate of fire affects one of the Yuki skills in the skill tree. Good luck getting that changed, gotta change the coding and replace it on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:32 am

You might wanna explain why senbons should get a nerf? been beaten by a yuki lately?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:36 am

Well yea? How could I know if a clan needs a nerf/boost if I don't fight them or play as them?

The thing is for me though, they can kill me using only senbon? well senbon+poison. Seems a little OP
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 am

Idk, maybe there was a difference in level between you and the yuki. But if I would try to go against someone capped, when I was capped, no way in hell can senbons only do the job.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:39 am

GOD wrote:
then lower the dmg, Shit prolly does more than Clematis, a 1 tiled jutsu
Kaguyas aren't glass cannons.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:25 am

Idk why you guys still wonder how glare bind ohkos. Its obvious why it does it and has already been reported ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:45 am

Vegito05 wrote:
Idk why you guys still wonder how glare bind ohkos. Its obvious why it does it and has already been reported ages ago.
...Because it's bugged? It's obviously not supposed to one shot people from max hp.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:19 am

Yes, but the reason why it one shots is already known.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 pm

SL powered boost also needs to be changed/nerfed...with its regen boost snakes regen is too op..and if they have the first snake passive (+13stm) then its like ur fighting a wall..imo the regen boost shouldnt be in %...like +5 regen would actually be ok..considering kaze and hokage chakra boost are (almost) useless

also the last time i got caught with glare (from cal..lvl 100) i couldnt get away before having lost 70% of my health
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Couple nerfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple nerfs   Couple nerfs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple nerfs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: