Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
+4
Michael Ashford
Ozirus
Miron257
Cheezz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Id like to be a Forum Moderator because i can be quite responsive. Also i tend to create alot of topics relating to the game and i keep updated, so if there was a question/topic im sure i could reply positively. Ive done some forum editing but nothing major.

Anywho, here's my info..

Byond Key: Tyler1244
Forum Username: Cheezz

<3

Edit: No response Sad : (

Last edited by Cheezz on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Well yes I support you as I see you very active on forum but I think this position shuld be given to somone with GM powers as for example when they see a abuse topic then can automatly ban.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 pm

You shouldn't need GM to be a forum moderator. And I support Cheez for forum moderator also, because he is just as active as I am on forums.

Edit:Also abusing a topic wouldn't be considered a ban in-game. It's not like spamming a topic is harming the game itself. They would just lose privileges of using the forums.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

Give Cheezz Owner.
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Id like to be a Forum Moderator because i can be quite responsive. Also i tend to create alot of topics relating to the game and i keep updated, so if there was a question/topic im sure i could reply positively. Ive done some forum editing but nothing major.

Anywho, here's my info..

Byond Key: Tyler1244
Forum Username: Cheezz

<3

I'm TrutH and I support this.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:18 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
ice99

PostSubject: I would Like to be a moderator Because i am very well trusted i do not abuse powers that will be bannable i only use powers when needed and i think i will be a great iconner for ur game.   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:30 pm

I would Like to be a moderator Because i am very well trusted i do not abuse powers that will be bannable i only use powers when needed and i think i will be a great iconner for ur game.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm

ice99 wrote:
I would Like to be a moderator Because i am very well trusted i do not abuse powers that will be bannable i only use powers when needed and i think i will be a great iconner for ur game.

Not trying to be mean, or a jerk.
But I think this is a no, really bad looking app, and especially since it's in the wrong place and he didn't even include his IGN.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Last edited by Cheezz on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Is that why i got 3 people who support me? And because i dont need to include my IGN if im applying for the forums and not ingame? Just stop. lol
He is talking about Ice99.
He quoted him.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Ohshit. My bad dude.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm

I do not support this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator Application   Forum Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1