Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some Ideas.

Go down 
+8
quintz
Zanos
Eternal2
Krypto406
Musab
KaneHikonaru
Maurice
lRoderick
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Alright so I keep holding off doing perks for things in game, so I'll just put it on my smarties of the game to do it for me.

Currently I need suggestions for :

Perks for kages
Perks for missing nin
Exp giveaway ideas
Village treaty ideas
New organizations

etc etc

If yah have some better suggestions other than these topics, then go right ahead and write em down. Make sure to label your suggestion in the SUGGESTION THREAD one of the topics stated above.

It must consist of 500 character count and not half assed. Make it look good and you get 50k personally. Or 20k toward you whole village.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Before I move forward with trying to think of anything.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:59 pm

I'd like to know what the limits for ideas would be in terms of with the system. For example, if an idea involved delving into the code or coding in any way, would it be unable to be done?
Back to top Go down
KaneHikonaru

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: New Organization   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:53 am

Okay so I have noticed that you have the Akatsuki in, which is a completely good idea. But there are also other Organizations in the Naruto Anime and Manga that I have noticed in which are not currently in. What about putting in both the Taka Organization as well as the Sound Four organization? Now as I was thinking of these organizations there would be as many members in the Taka and Sound Four Organizations in this game as there were in the Anime. So the Sound Four could all have like white robes which have their number on it and then like a different note for a symbol. You would put the Symbol on the back and the number on the front, obviously "Number 1" being the leader. For the Taka Organization you could have the robes be a dark red with a hawk symbol on the back for a leader, and then the others could have an eagle, or something like that. I believe those two organizations would be a good idea to add in. Also, if you wanted another Organization in you could add an Organization by the name of "Bijuu Masters." Now as you can tell from the name they would be the "Bijuu" of the game, so each one would get a different robe that symbolized what Bijuu they would have to be. I believe if you added those three organizations, they would all three be a -huge- hit.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:32 am

KaneHikonaru wrote:
Okay so I have noticed that you have the Akatsuki in, which is a completely good idea. But there are also other Organizations in the Naruto Anime and Manga that I have noticed in which are not currently in. What about putting in both the Taka Organization as well as the Sound Four organization? Now as I was thinking of these organizations there would be as many members in the Taka and Sound Four Organizations in this game as there were in the Anime. So the Sound Four could all have like white robes which have their number on it and then like a different note for a symbol. You would put the Symbol on the back and the number on the front, obviously "Number 1" being the leader. For the Taka Organization you could have the robes be a dark red with a hawk symbol on the back for a leader, and then the others could have an eagle, or something like that. I believe those two organizations would be a good idea to add in. Also, if you wanted another Organization in you could add an Organization by the name of "Bijuu Masters." Now as you can tell from the name they would be the "Bijuu" of the game, so each one would get a different robe that symbolized what Bijuu they would have to be. I believe if you added those three organizations, they would all three be a -huge- hit.
lol, no
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:53 am

Ok so lets put it like this. If sound 5* gets added, then what do the other villages get? And with our current player base, the villages would be underpopulated compared to the orgs.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:44 pm

It would be Sound 4, because 5 is too many damn people. Leaf Village would just get their similar underground org, roots and keep their anbu. Sound 4 would replace sound anbu. Someone would have to think of an idea for Sand, since they didn't have any special org in the anime.

Taka is a waste of time, sasuke had the org for like 5 minutes, fuck that shit.
SSM would be a good one, however.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:34 pm

But if we are basing it off the anime technically it was sound 5. But I think that the akats should be the only org, creates a more competitive game when you only have akats to join.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:57 pm

NNG isn't really big enough to support multiple organizations. Even now usually one village is woefully underpopulated. When you have a lot of organizations those positions lose any meaning, because you get people that sucks ass with rankings just because nobody else is available to fill the position.

I remember it happening a lot in Bleach games because there were 13 captains and a bunch of espada, so 90% of them sucked by virtue of nobody else better being available to fill the spot.
Back to top Go down
quintz

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Seeing as there are already a bunch of Organization Suggestions already, imma try to throw in some suggestions for the other areas of concerns. Feel Free to comment,and try not to hate so much, these are all just suggestions mind you!  Very Happy 

A.Perks for Kages

I'm a new player, and my initial impression is the lack of Kage involvement when it comes to directing Village missions and operations. They seem more involved in recruiting, which is great! Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe I just manage to be on the wrong timezone, but here are some ideas on that department...
-A new point system, Prestige Points, which would make being a good Kage worthwhile. Prestige Points can be used to acquire elite gear exclusive for the village/kage (which should also inspire village loyalty). Prestige Points can be earned whenever a Kage and his village achieves a certain milestone: A succession of golden ages (3 in a row=1 PP?), increase in village population, increase in village chunins, etc.
-Wisdom of the Elders, a Kage exclusive skill that allows them to train one villager per day. Said training could be in the form of experience points, or an increase in exp gain rate for a set number of hours. Individual villagers can only be a recipient of this once per two weeks to discourage abuse. Recipients of said training will also be recorded by a tracking form that needs to be filled out in the forums for admin review.

B.Inter-Village Relations/Dynamics

The existing mechanic regarding Villages vying for influence through missions, bandums, events in an attempt to usher in a 'golden age' is outstanding, and could be described as significantly more advanced than what other Naruto games have. There is still a large area for improvement however when it comes to diplomacy and competition. Some ideas to come to mind regarding this are:
-Global Events that admins can start up that 'might' warrant village cooperation. Call it a joint military operation, if you will. i.e. Bijuus spawning randomly, Bandits blocking roads, etc. which results in gain of influence or Prestige points (see above).
-Non- Aggression Pacts between villages that implement a modification on Karma bonus/penalty rates for killing villagers between said villages. It needs to be agreed upon by both Kages and only lasts for a set period of time.
-War Events, that can be supervised by the admins or activated automatically several times a day on certain hours. During said time, no influence is gained by way of missions. Double influence is then gained only by way of killing player characters. Karma rates still apply.

C. Global

The existing map is fantastic, compared to other Naruto Games, its neither too big nor too small. A few improvements could make the gaming experience much better! These could use some coding and other tweaks however and may not be a priority.
-A map window, that lets noobs (like me) to at least have a clickable reference just in case we end up lost during missions and events.
-Neutral Villages and outposts that can be 'conquered'. Apart from the Iron Village, there should be other locations that can be conquered by respective villages. Apart from banners, said locations should have resource-producing structures that make them attractive for a command and conquer style of play. Examples could include gold mines (Increases Ryo gain), Temples (Improves Influence), Rogue Shinobi Lairs (Spawns NPC's that attack other villages).

Annnnddddd....Organizations.
Leaf
-Root (Boost in stats maybe?)
Sound
-Sound 4 or 5 (already mentioned in an earlier post)
Sand
-Sealing Team, learns Cloth Binding Jutsu (Could be a stunning Jutsu, I dunno!)

Last edited by quintz on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CultureTaste

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 pm

My suggestion while it might regard -coding- revolves around the Karma system. I feel as though it's lacking a bit and my suggestion might cause abuse, but, needless to say. I think a system where -only- when raiding Karma should not effect higher levels when killing lower ranks. But, can only be applied if the lower level strikes at back.

Example: When attempting to capture a banner, it's a bit unfair that lower levels are capable of stopping higher levels from capping and higher levels are punished for killing them when it's kind of impossible to avoid killing someone who -won't- let you cap it. Or, maybe implement a system that doesn't allow anyone below 100 from harming a 100 and above from capping.

Ryo and Experiance

As Rod now does transfers of Exp to cities, I think another fun system could be trading Experience for Ryo. Something along the lines can revolve on a static state for all levels and ranks.

100k Exp = 2mil Ryo

200k Exp = 4mil Ryo

300k Exp = 6mil Ryo

These numbers can be subject to change, but for people like Missing-nin or Akat who would only transfer their Exp to alts can also serve better uses like Ryo so they might be capable of buying cool clothing objects as well.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Spoiler:
I like the kage idea.
The second idea is meh, and berlin already has an idea for how he is gonna handle a kyuubi event.
I like the window map idea. I also seen people try to do the territory idea thing, it was really awkward and didn't seem to fit in.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Village Treaty   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:42 pm

A village can make a treaty with (to be fair) with one village since there is only three. Perks from being in a treaty, any influence gained go towards a GA for both villages, NPC guards do not automatically attack people who have a treaty with the other village. But if a arugement or situation were to break out; For example, take Leaf and Sand, let's say there were two village ninjas near each other who get angry over a arguement, they may attack each other although this removes the treaty (set a cool down before another may be made) and war is waged upon both villages or there could be a second option to avoid war and the kages go to the kage summit, where they have a meeting with up to three anbus at there side, the village that wasn't involved over views the situation and the ones that were each share there side of the story with evidence to back up there claims (sort of like a court). War upon the guilty village may be declared (meaning both 2 verses 1 if a village is bold enough to take the odds on) or the village gives willingly some thing like Ryu, banners near there terf etc. Otherwise rape from all the villages.

(add in like a city bank where money may be donated to store cash for the village, may not be touched as it should automatically go towards things like spawning in anbu NPC guards or basic NPC guards, also affect pricing of everyday things as the stores)

Last edited by spookyariton on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Himura

Axel Himura

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm

spooky's post was just meh too much werk.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:35 pm

You mean it's something that's good, and could be done slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Heres an idea for an event

You make a tourney for players lvl 121 then you make 2 little cone enclosures and you summon 3 village Npc's And they fight. Players can bet on village with the amount of exp they currently have OR ryo. To make the betting less complicated than it should be you need to bet all your current exp, no going halfies. There will be a 5k exp minimum and if you lose your exp is simply edited back to zero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need some Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Ideas.   Need some Ideas. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some Ideas.
Page 1 of 1