Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anal Invaders

Anal Invaders

Arena Idea Empty
PostSubject: Arena Idea   Arena Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:30 pm

I wonder will there be a arena type thing implemented, like prolly where the tabs are, you could add one that says arena. There can be 3 arenas so not everyone has to wait for one fight to finish, and when you challenge someone, a popup box says "-insert nam e here- has challenged you! Do you wish to accept?" and you can say yes or no. Once you accept the challenge you get tele'd to the arena. Idk, just seems like a easier way to challenge people, and if a kage or anbu tele's to someone during an arena match, that person is disqualified. I don't know how long it would take to code but and replies are appreciated.

And also there should be a way to spectate the arena match if one would like to. A fixed camera mode for everyone that wants to watch which is at the center of the arena

Last edited by Anal Invaders on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add spectate option)
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Arena Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea   Arena Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 pm

This sounds exactly like arena in nng rips, down to every detail you mentioned Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down

Arena Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: