Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Going Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Going Rogue   Going Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:28 pm

I think when players are going rogue, it should make for a mini event. This is what I had in mind;

• It doesn't tell the village you've gone rogue until you've killed your first victim.
  • You have 3 attempts to fill your quota in x(24 hrs?) amount of time. If you die, one attempt is taken. You spawn at iron village.
  • Whoever kills said person gains a large amount of EXP, based on how strong they are. This EXP bonus only happens 1 time.
  • You lose quite a sum of EXP everytime you die. The first being the least amount of EXP lost, the final attempt losing a fair chunk.
  • The person going rogue gains a larger than usual sum of EXP for killing people(from their village).
  • Kage cannot boot rogue person from the village.
  • If failed, must wait 24h to attempt again. The kage can boot said person during this time if they wish to.
    Bingo Book
  • A bingo book inside the Kage house can be looked at to see who is rogue at the moment.
  • From the bingo book you can select a rogue person you want to kill. It will give you the mission (if you don't already have a mission) to kill the person. You get their bounty money and mission EXP ontop of the EXP you gain for killing them.
  • The mission level (s/a/b/c/d) is chosen by the Kage/Anbu, does not affect the amount of EXP given or the money, simply who can or cannot choose the mission.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Going Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Rogue   Going Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Maybe if they were Missing, but this would only promote betraying, which in turn alot of lower levels would be killed which would only result in a large amount of OOC Q.Qing
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Going Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Rogue   Going Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 pm

OOC is getting taken out after this wipe that is supposed to happen, Cheez.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Going Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Rogue   Going Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Maybe if they were Missing, but this would only promote betraying, which in turn alot of lower levels would be killed which would only result in a large amount of OOC Q.Qing

The loss of EXP, being hunted, 24h c/d on going rogue and possibly higher jailtime when you die during should deter people from doing it.

Though I kind of want more things to do in the Kage houses, to make them hubs for the villages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Rogue   Going Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: