Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Info Cards Empty
PostSubject: Info Cards   Info Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm not sure how they're going to work exactly, but here is my take on it.

The info that says "Killing this person would be dishonorable." should be removed. All that kind of information should be moved to info cards.

Now, not everyone will have an info card in every village. There will be a book in the Kage house that holds the information of all the people the village has collected information on.

Information is collected when;
Whenever you complete a mission, your information is updated in your village's book.
Whenever you kill someone from another village their information is updated (or added) to your book.
Whenever you get defeated by someone from another village their information is updated (or added) to your book.

So if someone stays inside the village and isn't killed by anybody from another village, their information is pretty much unknown to the other villages. This information comes in handy first when there are Chuunin Exams, as genins will likely research their competition. As more stuff is added I'm sure there will be other reasons for it.

There will be another way to get information about someone. There will be an A or B rank mission that requires you to go into another villages Kage house stealthed and take information from their book. You can only take 1, you can sift through the book and choose who you want to take. If you take information about a high-class ninja, it takes longer to get the information than a lower-class ninja. You get a bigger reward for getting a high-class ninja.

If Leaf has information about the Sound Kage but Sand doesn't, a sand ninja can sneak into the leaf village and steal that information. Once the mission is complete their book is update with that information.

There is also books you can buy that are just like the ones in the Kage house. It comes with 5 pages, each page costs x amount(does not scale with how many pages you have) and it costs nothing to get the information from the book in the kage house to your book. Or you have no pages and it costs X amount of money(dependant on what class the ninja you are getting the information for) to get a copy of the card for yourself to add to your book.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Info Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info Cards   Info Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Gluscap

Info Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info Cards   Info Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Yes, I know that they're going to be in. That post doesn't say how they're going to be(like if you just dbl click on an enemy and their info comes up), so before they're implemented I just wanted suggest what I believe to be a fun way to have them ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info Cards   Info Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info Cards
Page 1 of 1