Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New rebirth plan

Go down 
+11
who885
Eternal2
Shadow
Lambach
Krypto406
Fatty Fatcakes
Musab
Sasumito
Purpleswizz
Drewctr
Danneeto
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:53 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkDcNHCmT2JVdDBhUkN1aGNiT3h5X2VQLU9DemNBTWc#gid=0

you choose a skill from each tier when you reach that milestone. discuss and also post what you would pick from each tier as it is.

ex. hit rebirth you pick 8% crit
at lvl 40 first rb you pick deadly flow etc.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danneeto

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 am

For the tp to village leader without restrictions will we be able to tp to anbu aswell incase a villager leader never comes on?
Back to top Go down
Drewctr

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 am

On the able to Teleport regardless of health when you have full health, does this mean tele to anyone from any village or just people from yours?
Back to top Go down
Purpleswizz

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 am

I like it. it gives more options for more strategic builds. also the cursed seal seems pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasumito

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 am

Very good RB Passives.  I think this will work very well.  I think the Teleport Passive is going to be very much liked at 3rd RB

Last edited by Sasumito on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 am

This looks srsly awesome. I can see some stuff Ive seen on the RB passives list before, but here you can't enjoy the OPness of some passives, I like it.
For some boosts sacrifices must be made.
To see if it truly works well, just add this asap and we'll see Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 am

Danneeto wrote:
For the tp to village leader without restrictions will we be able to tp to anbu aswell incase a villager leader never comes on?

No.

Quote :
On the able to Teleport regardless of health when you have full health, does this mean tele to anyone from any village or just people from yours?

Your village

Quote :
Very good RB Passives. I think this will work very well. I reckon the Teleport Passive is going to be very popular at 3rd RB

I feel like you don't understand how this works judging from what you said earlier in game and this post unless I'm misinterpreting you. You have 4 choices when you hit level 60. ALL OF THEM are teleports. So yes, I guess it will be fairly popular because literally everyone over lvl 60 3rd RB will have one of the teleports. Unless you're saying that it will be well liked by the community. I don't know. But you drove me fucking insane from the one 5 minute conversation I had with you. Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 am

Whats wrong with the way thing are as of now? the current rb passive system can be fixed and new things can be added to it but i don't see the need for the redo.
(Enlighten us Berlin.)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:25 am

I fuck with it.
Back to top Go down
Lambach

Lambach

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 am

I think the system looks pretty solid. I personally don't like the tradeoff passives at level 50, though. I kind of feel like rebirth passives should be something purely beneficial.

Not just that though, straight up % increases/decreases seem a bit too bland, like they might belong in the skill tree. The last two tiers also look a bit weak. Fluff can be fun, but I'd rather see it given to the clans directly than put into the rebirth system.

I'd personally prefer slightly fewer passives but with more impact, sort of like a middle-ground between this and the current system.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:11 pm

@Fatty He probably changed the system because its easier then fixing/changing all the rb passives, especially the 3rd ones.

The idea is cool and stuff but it needs some tweaks here and there...
1. Row : The crit chance isnt really good enough. I doubt anyone would get it instead of the other ones. Either should be buffed somewhat or replaced with 10% def.

2. 50% health/chakra is op. Would be a huge buff when getting teamed. Should be nerfed to 30 or less.
And Idk about desolation. Might be a bit op combined with the passive Uchiha already have.

5. Shadow cloak (nice name btw) is op. Especially against sands/hyuugas/kaguyas Id do shitload of damage before they could remove some of the boost.
And cs gives too much nin/att power. Even at 30% health.
The last one seems ok but lightning flash with 8 sec cd is still lame compared to the other ones. Unless theres someone who can use it perfectly.

6. I always thought that hyuugas should have something similiar to the last one. Imo they should have this from start for compensation of getting removed the small map. And uppon getting this passive too they should be able to see further.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Hmm... here's what I think...

The first row is fine, and I agree with Shadow, the Critical rate is kind of weak. Should be buffed to 15%.

4th Row really doesn't need the negatives, just go with the positives and buff the hospital time one a bit.

5th row, Unless lightning flash can now be used in any situation no matter what, then the lightning flash one sucks BADLY.

7th row is kind of meh. It should be ending with a bang, not a whimper. The hospital stuff is cool, but just like means nothing to me since I just go afk in hospital anyway. That entire row may need to be done over, I'll try to think of some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Alright, here are my ideas. For the lightning flash passive, allow lightning flash to be used in slows/binds, or allow people to use it 3 times (only with the passive) in a row before it goes on the 8 second CD.

For the Last Row I say spice it up a bit, like this:

Tank (passive) Gain 1% defense per 2% hp missing.

Glass Cannon (Passive) Drop 200 hp and 10% defense, but gain 20 nin power/attack power and 30% atk/nin power.

Evasion (Passive) 20% chance to dodge any attack completely (Break all binds/slows/stuns when you evade.) Effects double while in critical.

Spammer (Passive) -20% CDs and your CD caps at 30% instead of 50%.

Basically a passive for every playing style that you hear (complaints) about in game.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm

This rework is very cool. but could you tell us the reasoning behind this new system? i thought rebirthing passives was a cool thing. you had to plan out your build ect. its almost simple to build on the current system and fix it while your doing it. i just don't want loose my sharingan implants....

Last edited by who885 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:41 am

You have breast implants..?
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 am

Calvin16 wrote:
You have breast implants..?

wow just wow. ill make a edit just for you.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:06 pm

the invincibility when your health reaches 0 seems pretty damn cool, would at least let you get revenge on the person that killed you. The only problem i see with it is that unless you can stop them, the killer would just run at that point because your gonna die anyway, so no need to stick around and fight you. Would be great in team fights/village wars however. If it doesnt, cursed seal should have a cd, otherwise it could be spammed for the 20% hp and 30% chakra restore. The lightning flash may be good for clans that want to stop at 20 speed instead of getting to 26 for it. Can't wait to be teleporting to bandum and raping the shit outta people who try to take it themselves. Also, Desolation will be completely OP on finishers such as Clematis or Chidori, Clematis will prob be able to completely finish anyone under 35% hp.
Edit: Thats why their called finishers, so they prob should be able to do that.
Edit 2: The passive that makes slows last 35% less will obliterate the usefulness of willow, since its already a 1 second slow or something.
Editing one more time: Make it so poisons and bleeds dont effect shadow cloak, otherwise those 10 stacks will be gone in no time
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:39 pm

I can tell you that the invincibility when you reach 0 hp leaves you with 1 hp after it's done, so they cant just go away.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Musab Yildiz wrote:
I can tell you that the invincibility when you reach 0 hp leaves you with 1 hp after it's done, so they cant just go away.
Ah, well then that changes my opinion of it slightly, but its still much harder to hit someone whos only goal is to dodge for 8 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:04 pm

When you're a badass snake with 50 stam and SL suit, i doubt that he will dodge for 8 seconds. In those 8 seconds the snake will go back to atleast half health
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:14 pm

My choices for a kag: 10% hp, Desolation, move faster/less effective slows, Don't really like the give/take thing with this lvl, so prob hosp time, Curse seal, bandum tele, and cause 40% more hosp time. Will make me more effective as the fight drags on, because of Desolation, slow resistance, hp and curse seal. Bandum tele would have saved sand bandum so often so far, and causing 40% more hosp time will make people stay dead.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
When you're a badass snake with 50 stam and SL suit, i doubt that he will dodge for 8 seconds. In those 8 seconds the snake will go back to atleast half health

Nope, the skill specifically says no hp regen, and im betting that medics won't be able to heal you out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

since the lightning flash one seems not so great something i was thinking of for it would be maybe sharingan implants. cause people that use it are usually pretty attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 pm

I personally like the lightning flash passive, but it was pinned against passives that are so much better that nobody would pick it.
My suggestion is to move that down a row and replace teleing to people regardless of their hp.
And a passive that could replace where lighting flash was at could be:
A stronger sand armor (40% hp) but it wont regen when you go into crit condition.
Why its not op:
You get a free shadow clone scroll that you can't drop (to avoid abuse) and it makes your clones take 3 hits instead of 1, or they take 1 more hit but you also get 1 additional clone. (I'm not sure which one people would prefer)

Edit: added something

Last edited by Krypto406 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
I personally like the lightning flash passive, but it was pinned against passives that are so much better that nobody would pick it.
My suggestion is to move that down a row and replace teleing to people regardless of their hp.
And a passive that could replace where lighting flash was at could be:
A stronger sand armor (40% hp) but it wont regen when you go into crit condition.
Why its not op:
You get a free shadow clone scroll that you can't drop (to avoid abuse) and it makes your clones take 3 hits instead of 1, or they take 1 more hit but you also get 1 additional clone. (I'm not sure which one people would prefer)

Edit: added something
I like this idea, lightning flash is good but not good enough to be competing with curse seal and incincibility :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New rebirth plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth plan   New rebirth plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New rebirth plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: