Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Hosp Time

Go down 
+4
lRoderick
Eternal2
Krypto406
Shadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Could we please give them some hosp time? I would cap their karma at some point accourding to their criminal rank. Ie a-rank criminal cap at 100 or soemthing like that.

EDIT: Actually that way they would always lose karma ending up with more hosp time. In return their karma shouldnt go down.Then again, that would make karmas original purpose useless.
And giving them hosp time and keeping karma at 300 would be bs for them since they have no way to gain karma if they ever lost some.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Doesnt have anything to do with this but Rod could you stop with transfering 50% of the exp? Before the wipe I capped my second char in less than 12 hours using my main to gain exp adn then transfer it. We currently wiped so it shouldnt be a problem to stop now, especially after the exp rate is always at 200 and sometimes at 350. Its too easy to make shitload of alts.
Also may I propose that you should only be able to make alts on your main account. Before the wipe, I (almost) didnt have any hosp time because of my second char. If I had capped the 3rd one... Hosp time with alts just doesnt make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Shadow, I being a missing nin for the past week and a half my hosp time was never 5 seconds. The only time a missing nin's hosp time is short is when their karma is like bugged and stays at 300. I lose like 100 karma on some kills, and others I don't. Even on some bounties I lose karma for some reason.
BUT at the same time, when I go into negative karma, my karma randomly drops on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

I dont really get how karma works now. Berlin said that it only drops if you have less karma than your victim. So since its capped at 300 it should technically never drop if you have 300 karma.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Not true at all. When I became a missing nin, I made sure I had 300 karma. But I still lost karma somehow by killing people.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Screw my first idea. They should just be jailed for one sec for each lvl minimum. So a lvl 120 missing nin with 300 karma would have 120 sec.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Yeah, that's a good idea, since missing ninja are supposed to have terrible karma with them pvping for a living.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:09 pm

I think its actually a sort of a bug.

Since I've beena  missing nin at some points and had 300+ jail times. Don't exactly know the cause of it, but there not -suppouse- to have 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

I think karma keeps adding up without being visible.. with that I mean when you have 300 karma, and still keep doing missions without killing anyone, you won't lose karma for killing people later on.
and after killing enough ppl your karma does decrease again, increasing your hosp time even as a missing nin.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Nah, it just freezes Musab. For some reason at 300 karma it freezes and won't go down for a while. I think that bug is fine until Berlin fixes the -100 karma from killing level 100's at lvl 120, and killing people near your bandum and in your Village.

As for Missing ninja, the bug is at 300 karma they instantly get 5 second hospital times, it doesn't invisibly add up, trust me, I've done it. At 299 karma, your hosp time can be fucking 150 seconds, then suddenly at 300 it's 5.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Musab thats what I thought too. But I dont do nearly enough missions to keep my karma at 300, when just about every kill is -100 karma. But I dont understand why your karma randomly does drop after killing someone, even though you killed them like 10 times before and no karma loss.
Fuck I even lost karma when I killed bounties.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 am

I really have no idea how the actuall karma system works (when do you lose karma and when not). But the best would be, that you only lose karma if you kill someone who is under lvl 50. I happen to lose karma killing ppl at lvl 70-80 which is just stupid
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 am

Just do what they did on the original, give missing nins a solid 30 seconds. Any more is relatively retarded as they have no other advantage to being a missing.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 am

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Just do what they did on the original, give missing nins a solid 30 seconds. Any more is relatively retarded as they have no other advantage to being a missing.

+1
Hosp time is the only thing missing has over villages.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 am

Since they choose to be missing nin its their own fault. Give them 1 sec hosp time for each sec and gg
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:58 am

For each lvl. Sorry for the double post im on my phone
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 am

Vegito05 wrote:
Since they choose to be missing nin its their own fault.
Its not always their choice. What if their kage boots them cause they don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:
Since they choose to be missing nin its their own fault.
Its not always their choice. What if their kage boots them cause they don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 am

Usually you end up in another village in no time. And if you cant be missing with a bit of hosp time for a few minutes or an hour, work on your patience
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 am

Vegito05 wrote:
Usually you end up in another village in no time. And if you cant be missing with a bit of hosp time for a few minutes or an hour, work on your patience

Lmao, no. Villages get higher hosp time, because of the numerous benefits of being in one. Benefits of being a missing nin? Lowered hosp time. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 am

My point was that you'd have no other reason to go missing nin than to troll villages by raiding them. So your only purpose of being missing nin is to pvp all the time. And that shouldnt be benefit with no hosp time.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 am

Vegito05 wrote:
My point was that you'd have no other reason to go missing nin than to troll villages by raiding them. So your only purpose of being missing nin is to pvp all the time. And that shouldnt be benefit with no hosp time.

Thats why I agreed with 30 second hosp time.  But of course missing is used for pvp, they're criminals, sure they are going to be killing people. Again, thats the benefit to being a missing nin over village, you can't mission, don't have backup normally, or if you do your backup can kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Hosp Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Hosp Time   Missing Hosp Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Hosp Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: