Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running on water

Go down 
+3
Gluscap
Asanto
Ozirus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 pm

So, I believe that if you get a certain amount of Intelligence you can run of water. I'd say about 15-20 to be able to run on water though, and maybe at 10 intelligence you walk faster on water? Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Asanto

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 pm

you wouldnt be able to make waterfall mission, and if mist is added they might not be able to leave their land xD
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:22 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:40 pm

The Zabuza suit that was in let you run on water. I think that after having 5 int and 5 speed you should be able to do so. Waterwalking/running is a very basic technique that all ninjas should be able to do, I don't feel its fair to melee classes to put such a huge investment in int just to be able to run on water.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Zabuza suit isn't even added in yet, that's why there should be a way to run on water. And I think to be to run on water, int should be high. That's just my opinion. If a melee user doesn't want to fight on water then stay off it. lol
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm just trying to relate to the manga, I mean who wasn't able to run on water?

Though your effective speed on water could be affected by int. There would be the break even point, say 5/10/15 int, that makes your effective speed your speed stat. While having 30 int doubles, or even triples your effective speed on water. This makes people with high int dangerous in water (Like Yukis), while people with low speed and high int(Sand) don't have a rediculously high speed spike while on water because they wouldn't have much speed to begin with unless they spec in speed, which means they'd have to give something up. This also doesn't punish melee users for not having high int, its not that simple to say "don't fight on water" because if something like that was implemented and there was a melee user I couldn't normally beat I'd just go to a body of water every time.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:00 am

Not gonna bother. Just posting what my suggestion was.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Well i agree.. 10 int should be enough to run on water. Every other ninja could, Naruto wasn't even that smart so it works out.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 pm

You can run on water, it's based on your total chakra control(Int/Handseals)
Herp.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:10 am

my wind user capped with like 40 CC and i couldn't run on water thats like 13 HS 13Int

I move faster with my currently speed pure uchiha (on water)
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 pm

lol Zanos, no you can't run on water, you just walk a bit faster.

Derp.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

If the game was up I would take a fraps video of me doing it, but yeah, you can.

You need over 120 total chakra control.
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Zanos is correct i did not know the requirment before. but makes sense thats its 120 control my yuki just randomly got the ability to run on water and i'm pretty sure thats about what my controls at now.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Zanos wrote:
If the game was up I would take a fraps video of me doing it, but yeah, you can.

Teh fawk is your HS/Int?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Teh fawk is your HS/Int?
I had like 25 int on my second RB character, right now it's at like 15.

Last edited by Zanos on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:32 pm

That's a heck of alot of int you're getting
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:
That's a heck of alot of int you're getting
I'm an Uchiha. The 25 on the second RB was just for training speed.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 pm

if the int is less then the drain you wont be regenerating chakra correct?
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Problem solved. I've never gone over 10 int on any of my chars except my Uchiha for the training speed. So I wouldn't have known.
Back to top Go down

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

i actually added the function after the topic was made so it probably confused some people
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Ahhh kk. Well then I was right about there not being running on water at first. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:
if the int is less then the drain you wont be regenerating chakra correct?
Depends on your chakra regen and your skill tree. For an Uchiha, anyway. I dunno if sharingan implant stops chakra regen. Regular sharingan stops regen unless you spec into eye control, which lets you get up to 60% of normal regen with sharingan on. The drain still applies though, so you could still be draining more than your regen per second.
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

ya the implants kill your chakra at first. its why my yuki has high intelligence so that i can keep my implants on. once u have over 30 chakra regen tho it doesnt stop your chakra regen. i'm able to keep my sharingan on and spam move's with little chakra loss. but high chakra control also helps i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running on water   Running on water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running on water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: