Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trojjjjjjj

Go down 
+8
Shadow
Krypto406
Zanos
Riku
#Austic
Maurice
Musab
Naruto
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto

Naruto

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 am

troj is being a little bitch please strip him of owner
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 am

Youre asking the owner to be stripped of owner. He is not a guy with just the status owner, he IS the real owner. youre probably gonna get banned.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 am

This is a troll post right?

Asking the creator of the game to be stripped. This generation....
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm

ya but cant some one else be the owner because nobody wll play if hes a dick
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 pm

I'll be the new owner
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 pm

no i think it should be territh
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Naruto wrote:
no i think it should be territh

One, nobody knows who the fuck Territh is. Two, Berlin is the coder/iconner/everything of NNG, without him NNG wouldn't exist. Three, if you think someone deserves to be stripped, it should be Zanos.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:26 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Riku do you think Rod was right for stripping Zanos?
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Riku do you think Rod was right for stripping Zanos?

Although I hate Roderick as a person, yes I do think it was right for Roderick to strip him. I mean, look at him, he just spams "lol" on the forums like a troll.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Zanos is always afk and never does shit. He bans ppl left and right. Mutes for bullshit reasons. Boots even mods for no reason at all (King has never been the same again). Edits his char. Spams amaterasu on innocent genins. He even multiclans. And you wont believe it but I saw Zanos summoning boars for his c rank missions (I have screenshots if necessary). Yes, stripping is long overdue imo. Starting petition. Sign.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Shadow's troll... lmao I think i just died.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Shadow wrote:
Zanos is always afk and never does shit. He bans ppl left and right. Mutes for bullshit reasons. Boots even mods for no reason at all (King has never been the same again). Edits his char. Spams amaterasu on innocent genins. He even multiclans. And you wont believe it but I saw Zanos summoning boars for his c rank missions (I have screenshots if necessary). Yes, stripping is long overdue imo. Starting petition. Sign.

I hope this is a joke, if not I might cry of shame. Show me some screenshots pls.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 pm

No, its not a joke. Im not at my pc so I cant post them yet. But Im pretty sure hes done when I post all of them. Hes actually worse than Rod.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Oh shit berlin give me forum mod real quick i need to do something.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Zanos wrote:

so you can lolsie ban us on the forum to show how much worse you are than Roderick? Roderick had SOME reasoning to what he did, but you have no limits to your faggotry.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 pm

#freeriku
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Riku wrote:
Zanos wrote:

so you can lolsie ban us on the forum to show how much worse you are than Roderick? Roderick had SOME reasoning to what he did, but you have no limits to your faggotry.
Nah man it's so I can ban emp for shitposting all the time. I would never ban a whiny player.

And I was going to unban you today but all your whining has convinced me that you need some more time to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:38 pm

I told you Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Zanos wrote:
Riku wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Nah man it's so I can ban emp for shitposting all the time. I would never ban a whiny player.

And I was going to unban you today but all your whining has convinced me that you need some more time to calm down.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHIT! I CAN'T GO ANOTHER DAY OR TWO LIKE THIS! I'M SORRY MAN, PLS UNBAN!!!!! YOU MY HOMIE, MY chicken-lover! I'M CALM! I'M CALMER THAN A chicken-lover ON WEED! PLS Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:05 am

Riku wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Riku wrote:
Zanos wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHIT! I CAN'T GO ANOTHER DAY OR TWO LIKE THIS! I'M SORRY MAN, PLS UNBAN!!!!! YOU MY HOMIE, MY chicken-lover! I'M CALM! I'M CALMER THAN A chicken-lover ON WEED! PLS Crying or Very sad

What's your key?
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:20 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:46 am

Youll see him insulting a random mod on the forum in a week.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:51 am

Shadow wrote:
Youll see him insulting a random mod on the forum in a week.

lol
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Lord King wrote:
Riku wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Riku wrote:
Zanos wrote:

What's your key?
TheOfficialMidknights, and, Lost my sanity for a moment at that last post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trojjjjjjj Empty
PostSubject: Re: trojjjjjjj   trojjjjjjj I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trojjjjjjj
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: