Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level caps/ New RB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Level caps/ New RB Empty
PostSubject: Level caps/ New RB   Level caps/ New RB I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:11 pm

This new system with no caps seems good, but without a true stopping point some players can get considerably above others even with the large exp requirements. I know Berlin is going to be getting rid of RB passives soon, so that will fit into this idea well.

Level 150 cap RB

Lvl 140 cap just seems so random so make it 150.

Alright now here's the deal...

1. The experience required during this will be a considerable amount throughout, so much that most people will want to save up a lot experience in their 3rd RB just to RB.

2. Upon RBing, instead of a RB passive you get something called Overcap Points. Judging by the fact that you get +30 levels, you should get +30 overcap points.

3. Anytime you overcap a stat passed its cap you lose 1 overcap point.(Counting RB caps, so if you had +10 speed, you wouldn't lose an overcap points until 41 speed.)

4. When you overcap a stat using an overcap stat you would not gain a level, you will just spend one of those points, so 150 is not just a RB to overcap nin to 65. It's a way to get an Uchiha to 50 ninjutsu while still having 30 tai and 20 strength on the side.

5. This is where it gets interesting, because some people may go pure nin and others may try to overcap stamina or go balanced. Allowing much more build diversity than there is now.

In the end it will still require a very long time to reach lvl 150, particularly when you get to 30 in particular stats, so people should probably stack up tons of experience during level 120 to avoid the grind.

Level 120 is where the average prodigies lie, level 150 is where the Gods like Madara and Hirashima rank.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Level caps/ New RB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level caps/ New RB   Level caps/ New RB I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm

what about the Emps
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Level caps/ New RB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level caps/ New RB   Level caps/ New RB I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Yea then we hit the point were we are capped, and were right back in the situation Berlin wanted to change. Plus getting to level 150 is 10 more sp than you would normally get. I can't imagine it would be that much work to get, compared to the 200k+ each stat in this current system.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Level caps/ New RB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level caps/ New RB   Level caps/ New RB I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 pm

The problem right now is that if we don't pwipe for let's say 3 months and some guy decides to play the game, his chances of catching up are 0, because some people have probably hit level 170 or 180 by then. Now, that is over 60 levels above 120, and now it will take this guy 3 months to get to level 170 and 180 like everyone else, but by then everyone has hit 200. The fact that I could always catch up in NNG was one of the reasons I've always loved it I hate to see that changed.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Level caps/ New RB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level caps/ New RB   Level caps/ New RB I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:34 am

No, no, no. NNG has usually been, no life and win. We are going back to how it used to be.
In 1.96 there was no rb limit, the first level cap is 100, and the cap increased by 15 levels. If you no lifed, you could get a 210 cap and I've seen hit happen too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level caps/ New RB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level caps/ New RB   Level caps/ New RB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level caps/ New RB
Page 1 of 1