Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga is Too OP

Go down 
+8
Shadow
Eternal2
Lord King
Takeda Ikki
Maurice
#Austic
Krypto406
lRoderick
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 pm

The title of this Thread will not only grab your attention, but also is one of the most said thing sin ooc . With this Hyuuga has been buffed and nerfed and had its ups and downs. And ast the momment Hyuuga is at a down. Naturally I say this because I have played -every- clan in the game, and I must say Hyuuga is the -most- behind in mechanic and fairness late game of 120+. I know 70% of you are just going to comment below and disagree, truth is you don't code for the game, so I don't care about your opinion.

What gives you the right to say Hyuuga uis under powered?

Click:

Hyuuga match up process compared to over clans

(Not counting numbness)Iron- Easy to moderate difficulty

Click:

Snakes, (Not counting defence debuff) Moderate to Hard difficulty

Click:

Yuki, Hard to Impossible in difficulty

click:

(Not counting mang)Uchiha, Moderate to Hard

click:

Medic, Easy difficulty

...Ye they're just medics... so....ye....

Sand Easy to moderate difficulty

click:

(Double blade)Kaguya Moderate to Hard

click:

(Not counting Giant AOE slow)Wind Moderate to Hard

click:

Now that we have a feel for how hard Hyuugas has to fight, lets look at the skill tree that the OOC will tell you super stuns and gives so much disruption.

Hyuuga Skill Lion palms:
Click:
Click:

Empty palms
click:

164 Palms

Click:

Now that my kit is out of the way, to the SKill tree.

Hyuuga is Too OP 1qr67c

From top left and going right
click:

And the biggest subject everyone wants to go over, is the Yuki Passive. The biggest scapegoat that just everyone loves to use.
click:

Retrospect:

Going to make this more Direct.

Berlin, you may not play the game much and you pretty much have to go on the opinions of what you see on the fourms and hopefully.... not on the ooc. I am telling you that every comment that is against what they see above is pointless banter of how I am wrong. I can -tell- you that everything I have stated has been anaylzed over and over and over and actually told by a real hyuuga(literally the only 120 Hyuuga work mentioning is -just- me). Being as you dont see Ayuki or Gluscap posting below, there is almost no one to get relieable information off of. The point of this thread is to point out it's just not fair. I have to raise my skill to sucha  par to get on the level of other clans and their mechanics. I may not be -seriously bugged(still have bugs in my skill tree ) but this clan seems a 3rd of the way there to being set.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Bump for justice
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm

lRoderick wrote:
(literally the only 120 Hyuuga work mentioning is -just- me). Being as you dont see Ayuki or Gluscap posting below, there is almost no one to get relieable information off of.
I read the thread, but if your gonna use this as an argument then why can people comment on wind's jutsus? Cause I was the only 120 capped windie, only I can give "relieable information" correct? No cause thats fucking retarded, people who fought the clan understands the clan enough to give "relieable information".
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
lRoderick wrote:
(literally the only 120 Hyuuga work mentioning is -just- me). Being as you dont see Ayuki or Gluscap posting below, there is almost no one to get relieable information off of.
I read the thread, but if your gonna use this as an argument then why can people comment on wind's jutsus? Cause I was the only 120 capped windie, only I can give "relieable information" correct? No cause thats fucking retarded, people who fought the clan understands the clan enough to give "relieable information".
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:24 am

To -be a clan- and to fight against a clan, is 2 different things.

Then again, I don't exspect either of you to understand that. Ever, actually.

And seeing you confirmed Morons react to Yuki and it's mechanics, I exspect these kind of comments from the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:33 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Cause I was the only 120 capped windie, only I can give "relieable information" correct?
Then answer that question please.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 am

You have to look at it from both sides, it's simple really. Rod thinks he's above people cause he made edited chars for 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
Cause I was the only 120 capped windie, only I can give "relieable information" correct?
Then answer that question please.

It would be the case if you were the only 120 windie. But Ideally based on when I was on my server, only I, you  or (Not really yomi, too much clan skipping) could give a sensible answer to Windie balance. Then again based on your experience as Windie not to many others could give a answer of your par, my answer based on exsperience should be overlooked based on yours; purely my exsperience.

Last edited by lRoderick on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 am

Emp wrote:
You have to look at it from both sides, it's simple really. Rod thinks he's above people cause he made edited chars for 5 minutes

I have my own files I dabble and play with for hours actually. And I don't think I'm above anyone, I just see farther than you do with this particular subject. I.e You could tell me more about Uchihas than I could tell you.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:39 am

lRoderick wrote:
Emp wrote:

I have my own files I dabble and play with for hours actually. And I don't think I'm above anyone, I just see farther than you do with this particular subject. I.e You could tell me more about Uchihas than I could tell you.
You aint said shit though
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:41 am

Emp wrote:
lRoderick wrote:
Emp wrote:

You aint said shit though

Let me make this more practical for your thirsty as well as tunnel vision mind can understand.

Click:
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 am

Dude musta forgot Hyuugas stun lock
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:55 am

Emp wrote:
Dude musta forgot Hyuugas stun lock

It doesnt amaze me that there is a complete lay out of hyuuga right in your face, and you still refuse to read it and say something as oblivious as this.

Your stupidity has reached new bounds, when I truly thought it couldnt get any further.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:59 am

My main thing is that you complain about everything in the skill tree and call it useless. Then why do you have so much sp into useless shit. Because if it was as useless as you claim there is no reason to even put a single point into it.
Edit: at the end you said just give you more sustain. Why would you need sustain? Cause you have to run for years to catch people as you claim, how would sustain help?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:11 am

Krypto406 wrote:
My main thing is that you complain about everything in the skill tree and call it useless. Then why do you have so much sp into useless shit. Because if it was as useless as you claim there is no reason to even put a single point into it.
Edit: at the end you said just give you more sustain. Why would you need sustain? Cause you have to run for years to catch people as you claim, how would sustain help?

1. Being on my own private files I have tested using only the perks I listed, which is why I listed them. You practically dont have to put points into the perks I listed as pointless and useless, you really don't . But just for kicks and 2-3 seconds faster of killing someone, why not.

2. You havent played a hyuuga(or properly read this thread apparently), so you wouldnt understand. You possibley also don't know what sustain means (in this situation).
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:34 am

I assume sustain would be lifesteal.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:24 am

This points out once again when you know someone has exstesively played hyuuga. If you had any remote knowing of the Hyuuga clan then 'life steal' would mean nothing.

By sustain I mean more hp and more defence for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:15 am

So you want hyuuga to be tanks that can kill anybody if they catch them once?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
So you want hyuuga to be tanks that can kill anybody if they catch them once?

I already knew being your tunneled vision and general not knowing about hyuugas that'd you'd only see the words 'more regen ' and 'more defence' then come to the conclusion of your blatent exaggeration of a statement. You have lost my faith of ever having a sound balance conversation with you.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 pm

I'll have to ask you all to excuse me seeing as I didn't take the time to read all of the info given; I'm at work right now.

But simply posting about the last few comments made; Rod is stating they need more defense and Health because they, unlike a decent portion of the clans, have to close in face to face with the enemy 85-95% of the time.

So they'd need a bit more sustain to carry them through the fight unless they'd get batted off in the long run.

But I've also seen multiple times that if a Hyuuga catches the opponent 7/10 times that person is going to be in deep trouble and loses a large portion of their health IF they Hyuuga is set-up correctly. I've witnessed this myself when I played as a Hyuuga, however that time was short.

So I'd have to agree with them gaining a bit of Sustain, but not a large increase in such area. A moderate increase if anything, especially with the Rebirth passives being removed and replaced.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Rod doesn't have an answer, so he tries to insult you lol
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Why would a clan that stops it's opponent from attacking (and moving) need more sustain?
I'm guessing so you (the hyuuga fanboy) can just run through jutsus
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Emp wrote:

It's moreso your dislexsia doesnt pick up criticism and with your limited vocabulary you take it plainly as an insult.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Emp wrote:
Why would a clan that stops it's opponent from attacking (and moving) need more sustain?

Yet another example of the point of view of someone who hasnt played hyuuga. Its even worse it comes from the 3rd dumbest person on nng. Nontheless since you like responses to ur stupid and non eperience as hyuuga accustion here it is:

You don't get one simply because you just like krypto have not played hyuuga to a grand extent. So any logic i give to you it is simply twisted and churned in your own opinion instead.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Emp wrote:

Yet another example of the point of view of someone who hasnt played hyuuga. Its even worse it comes from the 3rd dumbest person on nng. Nontheless since you like responses to ur stupid and non eperience as hyuuga accustion here it is:

You don't get one simply because you just like krypto have not played hyuuga to a grand extent. So any logic i give to you it is simply twisted and churned in your own opinion instead.
Emp wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga is Too OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga is Too OP   Hyuuga is Too OP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga is Too OP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: