Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should Empty
PostSubject: Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should   Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:24 am

Kaguya's Dance of the Clematis sends out a whip (projectile) that draws you in toward and pierces through an opponent to deal damage.

However, when Clematis connects from medium to long range, it tends to just bring you in front of your target, and doesn't appear to hit (there's no hit sound signifying you've hit and the damage doesn't appear to be dealt).

I expect that instead of this, Clematis should pull you through to pierce your target at any range if you connect, as the description reads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should   Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 am

this and other bugs you posted will be looked at
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should   Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 am

Suspicious wrote:
Kaguya's Dance of the Clematis sends out a whip (projectile) that draws you in toward and pierces through an opponent to deal damage.

However, when Clematis connects from medium to long range, it tends to just bring you in front of your target, and doesn't appear to hit (there's no hit sound signifying you've hit and the damage doesn't appear to be dealt).

I expect that instead of this, Clematis should pull you through to pierce your target at any range if you connect, as the description reads.

I can confirm this bug, it seems to start happening at 5-6 tiles away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should   Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug: Dance of the Clematis not hitting when it should
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: