Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills Empty
PostSubject: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:28 am

Kaguya Bloodlust is a talent that returns a portion of damage dealt as life to the Kaguya. The description for the talent reads that it returns life for 'melee attacks', which I presume means physical attacks (the ones with the red backgrounds) and basic attacks.

However, Kaguya Bloodlust only returns life on basic attacks instead of on all physical attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:10 am

dances arent true melee. you can argue that some like willow and camellia are by definition but not for the sake of game mechanics. red background = damage jutsus with no utility. blue = utility and purple means damage + utility.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:00 am

The lifesteal is oped. Believe me. You can even use it on none moving npcs. So during a fight run off hit mission npc and heal back alot
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 am

Vegito05 wrote:
The lifesteal is oped. Believe me. You can even use it on none moving npcs. So during a fight run off hit mission npc and heal back alot

No it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:53 am

Sorry. Probably not that oped. But doesnt need any kind of buff. Hitting the mission npc with alot of atk speed can bring you up to full health in no time
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 am

Vegito05 wrote:
Sorry. Probably not that oped. But doesnt need any kind of buff. Hitting the mission npc with alot of atk speed can bring you up to full health in no time

Youve got to remember, you get like 20 hp a hit. so could be good, but having it effect dances may make it better without it being op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills   Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug: Kaguya Bloodlust does not drain health for melee skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: