Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Suggestion

Go down 
+3
Gamble
Rosalia
Cheezz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm

I was thinking there should be level ranks so people arent capped Genins. Plus it makes the game a little more fun, having to have a requirement before cap = longer play time.
Back to top Go down
Rosalia

Rosalia

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

But the thing is, what if someone just can't pass the Chuunin, they're just horrible at it, but they still work their ass off and get enough experience to cap via any means necessary. Genin caps were mostly due to mass experience last wipe, however, with enhanced experience of such magnitudes being unlikely this wipe, especially for the main game, this would inhibit the work of certain players.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Really? Level cap for ranks? >_> smh.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

I got a 1/10 on my first Chunnin. I then capped as a Genin.
Next Chunnin I got a 8/10, and got the promotion. Saved me a ton of extra boring work and time, you know.

It won't help play time, I myself would just check the examiner for next time and appear then. If Genins being capped is problematic for you, then you probably are getting owned by them and that is disappointing....

EDIT: Grammar issues.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Lol I was thinking that earlier but then that would be trolling even though it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 pm

My only thoughts was to make the game more fun, i cap as a genin everytime, im on my third rebirth and have yet to be "owned" by a genin.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 pm

If you manage to get to level 120 without B/A rank missions, you probably deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Zanos wrote:
If you manage to get to level 120 without B/A rank missions, you probably deserve it.
True, and finally a comment thats not criticizing a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 am

when i finaly didn't miss the chunin, i won it in 1 minute at level 10, Speed people it's all you need.

I move so fast i glide over the mines and swipe le scrollz.

Whilst being chased by a level 60 yuki
Back to top Go down
Maniaker

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:03 am

And do jounin exam. Kakashi in anime to be jounin he passed exam. And do 3 Elders/village and Maybe like Sage mode like kabuto dragon mode(or it snake)
Back to top Go down

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:09 pm

yea Cs and Ds aren't exactly the best exp. this would be sort of meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Suggestion   Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: