Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kage memorials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 am

Ok so I got this brilliant and ingenious idea when I was looking at the hokage memorial in leaf. Imo each village should have something similiar to that but instead of showing the kages in the anime/manga what about showing real players? I dont mean like every nub who was kage for a few days should have a memorial but someone whos been the leader for weeks (maybe even a month or so) and of course been a great leader should have a memorial. Leaf is obv, should have the head of the kage on that mountain. Sound could have the whole body of that player in a large tube in a special room. Statues made of sand for sand.

Agree or dont post at all cause you must have tunnel vision if you no like.

500k if you agree
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 pm

I like the idea, but to simplify it you make all the kages names be put in a single book.
And have 2 pages: one with all the kages in order, and the other with all the great kages.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Only kages that need a memorial are Ayuki and I. Everyone else is awful
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:12 pm

No my idea cooler.
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Cal the best SL in nng history
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Sike
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 am

The idea is pretty awesome, but I'd rather have the clans/rb in before this, simply because clans>cosmetics. This would be a cool thing to see done though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage memorials   Kage memorials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage memorials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: