Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

False mirror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Musab

Musab

False mirror Empty
PostSubject: False mirror   False mirror I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 am

The jutsu is a fine addition, gives more survivability indeed in some cases. like when being clustered, if the timing is right I can take the block with 80% defense.

Idk why but at first I thought it was also supposed to ignore slows in the 1.5 second invisibilty.

My suggestion is that false mirror Should ignore the slow, if slowed, for 1.5 seconds and then the slow should come back. its still nearly impossible to leave unleash alive, because in the 1.5 seconds I move 1 tile away and Im visible again.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

False mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: False mirror   False mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:54 am

Musab Yildiz wrote:
The jutsu is a fine addition, gives more survivability indeed in some cases. like when being clustered, if the timing is right I can take the block with 80% defense.

Idk why but at first I thought it was also supposed to ignore slows in the 1.5 second invisibilty.

My suggestion is that false mirror Should ignore the slow, if slowed, for 1.5 seconds and then the slow should come back. its still nearly impossible to leave unleash alive, because in the 1.5 seconds I move 1 tile away and Im visible again.
I agree, plz add this.
Back to top Go down

False mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: False mirror   False mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

intended. tis bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

False mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: False mirror   False mirror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False mirror
Page 1 of 1