Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muaga

Muaga

Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) Empty
PostSubject: Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)   Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) Hospit11

As you can see from the image, i recently killed Death to collect his bounty. But..... instead of spending his deserved time in the hospital, he decides to hospital avoid.

Things to notice in the image:
1) He is wearing the hospital uniform
2) He has been hit by my sandstorm jutsu,ripping gale,dragon storm and GSW yet taken no damage.
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

PostSubject: Re: Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)   Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)   Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 pm

I've seen this guy do this twice, the first time I didn't report him because he said "I got out of the hosp early, I don't know how though". The second time i was busy fighting so did't take a screenshot, but by looking at this pic you can pretty obviously see he abused a bug, he's a jounin on final rb, yet he got out of the hosp in the time it takes lightning flash to recharge, which is like 30 seconds or something.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)   Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Banned for three days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)   Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death TheBloodMist Hospital Avoiding. (ScreenShot)
Page 1 of 1