Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not letting me connect

Go down 
+4
Takeda Ikki
EthemP
Lord King
Hyamoto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Not letting me connect Empty
PostSubject: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Just as the title says, it keeps disconnecting me even after clearing my cache
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Hyamoto wrote:

Oi, did you get burned?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Lord King wrote:
Hyamoto wrote:

Oi, did you get burned?
Don't think so, didn't do anything and got on when exp was batshit insane before update
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 am

Restart your pc
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Tried, didn't do diddly god damn squat. Anytime I try to connect it's just a big black square saying it's connecting, then after a couple seconds says connection failed.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Which pager are you using?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm

I honestly have no idea, but would I need a specific version or just the most recent?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:03 pm

I had that when rod was hosting. Since they changed to the shell server i was fine. If your pager is up to date, you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Pager is up to day, cache cleared, still doing absoulte jack shit
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Is it only nng or other byond games as well?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Well, that sucks. Is it just NNG or is it every game?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:19 pm

It's only NNG specifically, I can play any other game except the ONE I damn well want to right now
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Unless Berlin coded in your key as banned i have no clue what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Unless Berlin coded in your key as banned i have no clue what it could be.
Here's the thing though, before the most recent update where EXP rate was set to retardedly high so we could mess around, I was able to get on perfectly and I never did get banned, so I really don't know what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:31 pm

For me it was the other way around. Thats why i posted on the byond hub that i cant connect. The thing is, it cant be a problem with your connection/pc since you can connect to other games. Its not a problem with the pager either. There honestly is no reason for you not to be able to connect. Unless Berlin takes a look into it, you cant do anything than spam the "join" button.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:50 pm

I suggest trying to join the server using all other methods (directly from hub, using join button instead of replay button, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Also have you tried to connect with another key?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:23 pm

I've tried all the above, and it's not even letting me download the resources for the god damn game, it's starting to get irritating.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Did you uninstall BYOND completely?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 am

You aren't on the ban list, I would try reinstalling byond like suggested above.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:57 pm

So found a possible issue, for whatever reason the wifi I'm currently able to use which happens to be at the local library, doesn't read NNG for some reason but everything else loads fine. Was up at FredMyers earlier today and it loaded fine, now not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not letting me connect   Not letting me connect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not letting me connect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: