Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Influence Balance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Influence Balance Empty
PostSubject: Influence Balance   Influence Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:29 pm

For some strange reason when 40 players are online they're divided like this: 5 sandies, 8 soundies, and 27 leafies. This obviously ends in a leaf influence monopolly, and Leaf basicly gets 8 Golden Ages to every one elses 1. To fix this I suggest an influence penalty for a village. Let's say for every player you have more than the other village, you get a % influence penalty. So if Leaf has 22 more people than sand they should be getting an influence penalty for each of those 22. I don't know how much the penalty should be, but something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Influence Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence Balance   Influence Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Wait until the real wipe starts, there should be balance when there is a sustained kage for each village. Last real wipe most strong people left leaf and leaf was just left with a lot of newbies with no one to defend them. If this penalty gets added its just going to be worse for them if this repeats.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Influence Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence Balance   Influence Balance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Well at least its better than it was back then... you'd have alot of leafies and the village would get raided constantly.. at least leaf prevails on this version lmao.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Influence Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence Balance   Influence Balance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

The amount of influence should be balanced through the amount of the same rank there are. If you have 20 Genin in Leaf, then the missions should give less influence due to the high amount of them.
Back to top Go down

Influence Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence Balance   Influence Balance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

well what im trying to do now is to add more incentive for people to go in other villages. but i may add something like this either way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Influence Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence Balance   Influence Balance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Influence Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: