Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing

Go down 
+5
Muaga
Sora1
Guy
Vegito05
Suspicious
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing Empty
PostSubject: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:22 am

I found him next to the waterfall north of Iron, afk and meditating. I hit him so I could kill him, and he started to run in crazy circles. He clearly was running some sort of program to press all the meditation buttons in succession in order to get xp very quickly.

Please look into this. I felt a screenshot couldn't really capture what happened properly.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 am

Suspicious wrote:
I found him next to the waterfall north of Iron, afk and meditating. I hit him so I could kill him, and he started to run in crazy circles. He clearly was running some sort of program to press all the meditation buttons in succession in order to get xp very quickly.

Please look into this. I felt a screenshot couldn't really capture what happened properly.

AFK training is allowed. He was prolly recording macro.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:01 am

Vegito05 wrote:
Suspicious wrote:

I've seen several people banned for afk training, seems to fall under the "avoid being a dipshit" category of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:
Suspicious wrote:

I've seen several people banned for afk training, seems to fall under the "avoid being a dipshit" category of the rules.

Berlin just wants to summon them so they do crazy dances.
Back to top Go down
Sora1

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:30 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:
Suspicious wrote:

People were going around saying that it was allowed. Could just be the result of miscommunication.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 am

I don't see how anyone could think afk training is ok considering the things being done to prevent it, like berlins idea to make it so you don't gain training exp when a mission is available.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Well the fact that berlin told the stuff its ok, tells me its ok.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Vegito05 wrote:

And now we will get a bunch of 100+ players that have absolutely no idea what their clans jutsu do, will be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:

And now we will get a bunch of 100+ players that have absolutely no idea what their clans jutsu do, will be interesting to see.

Free exp Razz
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Yeah, turns out it's really bad. The day that Berlin implemented this new system to grant a minor amount of xp to people who are meditating/training, people immediately began EZing. This doesn't improve the grind, it simply makes more people afk instead of playing, and rewards them for not playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Rly not that bad tho I'mma add more ways for ppl to exploit afk ppl.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

Like being able to rob someone ? xD that would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

This made my day xD, guess afk training isnt too bad after all.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Better reduce the Mission cooldowns then, cause AFK training seems to be the only way to go, or you can have no-lifes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Actually, yes. I'm thinking of like...meditating will store experience until you do a action that takes all the experience in. Then you have a cooldown on meditating again. If you kill someone you can take their exp stored away. I'll look more into it.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
Actually, yes. I'm thinking of like...meditating will store experience until you do a action that takes all the experience in. Then you have a cooldown on meditating again. If you kill someone you can take their exp stored away. I'll look more into it.

if you do the taking stored exp away part, Emp and the other soundies will continue to raid Leaf even more than they do now :/
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm

AFKing is the only chance Leaf and Sand have lol.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Sounds like im just gonna shit on people when I cap. Steal all their exps and I'll be happy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 pm

It is not broke.
Lets not fix it.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

YES. This is all I wanted, thanks Berlin. Creative solutions instead of removing opportunities.

Don't allow people to do that shit in hospitals/exam rooms, though.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:08 am

Lol i like it. Since i never afk train id be fine with this >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 am

Can someone explain whats wrong with afk training?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 am

Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
Can someone explain whats wrong with afk training?

Becoming strong in the game without any actual facetime to count. Changes the game from an active game about movement and missions to a passive one about a bunch of people AFKing in different parts of the map and not actually participating in missions, capturing banners, fighting players, etc. Eventually, strongest players become the ones able to AFK/EZ the longest(See: Every rip with training logs ever).

Game eventually stagnates because people prefer/need to AFK to keep up (biggest benefit to always be training) rather than participate and reap larger benefits by earning their stats.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

If meditating will store exp, how will you lvl int?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:15 am

But you should make it like, taking damage wont break the meditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing   Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some jerk Whitehaze (key: Joshua charles) is AFK EZing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next